AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Is their any way to increase the screen size without going fullscreen? Seen it in other RPGmaker games (usually f5).
I don't know of any that work with all RPGM versions, but you can always downscale your screen through windows. That's how I do it with really old games without fullscreen.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Is there a way to destroy your clothing yourself?
I've been sitting here for about half an hour trying to get these dumdass bandits to hit me with their cothing attacks. They almost always hit with other attack, but missed all but one clothing attacks so far.

Edit:Nvm, gave up and let myself get killed, defeat scenes turns you naked.

Last edited:

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Is the instant kill "Death from Above" legit or a cheat? Since my preference is "you either play it right or just ask a full save" it kinda ruins the mood since you can just mow down everything and other skills become useless. Do other CircleKame games include this kind of killjoy mechanism too?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was looking at the bank problem, got two images, one second one I closed the spaces up in the banking in scripts. Which I think was one problem the other seems to be or may be a renamed sound file.

I for my self did finish all the untranslated stuff, which was not very much, a very good translation over all on this one.

I am wondering Did banking work before the script translation?

Don't have the original Japanese .rgss2a to check change's or what may have accidentally been removed by the translation, maybe someone else can check differences. It may be something similar to the trouble you get when changing the name of .png images.

SchnellumPack

Oct 18, 2020
There seems to be a blocked off part in the slums back in Stockmeyer (1st town) that cant be entered. I've done all routes, and my recollection room is already open with nearly all scenes unlocked except the bad endings.

Any idea how to enter that blocked off area? 1611334952574.png

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes