Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
What to do after becoming pregnant? Where can the MC give birth?
Go back to the INN, sleep and once you try to exit the room, it should happen. It's been years since I last played this game, but that's how I remember it happening.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone please tell me how to open the recollection room? I try to enter, even after finishing the whole game, but it always says, "The door is firmly shut...". Can anyone please tell me what should I do, or if I am missing something?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how to open the recollection room? I try to enter, even after finishing the whole game, but it always says, "The door is firmly shut...". Can anyone please tell me what should I do, or if I am missing something?
Got it right after new game plus.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Got it right after new game plus.
Could you please tell me how to get new game plus? I finished all routes and went to revival room to start a new game but still when trying to enter the recollection room it says, "The door is firmly shut...". Please tell me, what should I do?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Cannot really figure out how to get routes other that common and hero.
Other than common and hero routes there are six other routes:
1. Friends route
2. Lover's route
3. NTR route
4. Abuse route
5. Brainwashed route
6. Tue end route

How to get the routes?

1. Have 50 or more relationship points with both Cecilia and Lise and clear all their individual events corresponding to relationship points 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50. Relationship points can be obtained by adding them in your party then fighting enemies. After that at the end of the common route, on the Fate’s Night go to the pub. Then progress wih the story normally.

2.Have 50 or more relationship points with Mite and clear all his events corresponding to relationship points 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50. Relationship points can be obtained by adding him in your party then fighting enemies. After that at the end of the common route, on the Fate’s Night go talk to him near the pond at the north. Then progress with the story normally.

3. Do everything mentioned above to enter lover's route, but after that (trying to reduce spoilers as much as possible) a moment will appear when Mite is the playable character and a new variable NTR will appear when Rio will be captured by enemies and Mite has to find her andsave her; the catch is that if he encounters an enemy then the NTR value increases. If the NTR value is less than 10 after saving Rio then the game stays on lover's route, but when NTR value becomes 10 or more the game enters into NTR route.

4. During the dragon chapter (last dungeon in the common route) team up wih Gale who appears beside the guild then lose a fight in the last dungeon to trigger an H event. Then do his individual events corresponding to Rio's lust of 100, 200, 300 and 400. Then on the Fate's night talk with Gale in his usual location. Then progress the story normally.

5. During the tentacle chapter (second last dungeon in the common route) team up with the magician Nils living in the slums then lose a fight in the tentacle dungeon to trigger an H event. Then again team up with him and lose fights (in any dungeon) corresponding to Rio's lust of 100, 200, 300 and 400. Then on the Fate's night talk with Nils at the exit on the right of the town. Then progress the story normally.

6. Finish the friends route, lover's route and the hero route then while starting a new game in the revival room enter the yellow circle that appears at the top (north) of the room. Then progress the story normally.

I am uploading a walkthrough for it, I hope it will help you.

PS: Please look into my problem I posted immediately above this post as well, thank you

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you. Worked fine after knowing what to do.

Could you please tell me how to get new game plus? I finished all routes and went to revival room to start a new game but still when trying to enter the recollection room it says, "The door is firmly shut...". Please tell me, what should I do?
Revival room is the new game plus. But I was wrong, you need to beat some bosses in the extra dungeon in the adventure guild to get the storage key. Right behind the girl that gives you the main quest is a pentagram to reach the extra dungeon.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It has a very slow text speed, is there any way to make it faster?
This is an old post, but there's a solution now. It's not perfect, but it works.

This tool:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-xp-vx-vxace-wolfrpg-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.54117/

It lets you do a lot of things and most of them you shouldn't touch if you don't wanna break the story in your save. However...
There's a speed slider, both for movement speed and game speed. You can fiddle with both to get the speed you want.
I'm playing this at speed 180(default=60) and move speed 3(default=4)

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Other than common and hero routes there are six other routes:
1. Friends route
2. Lover's route
3. NTR route
4. Abuse route
5. Brainwashed route
6. Tue end route

How to get the routes?

1. Have 50 or more relationship points with both Cecilia and Lise and clear all their individual events corresponding to relationship points 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50. Relationship points can be obtained by adding them in your party then fighting enemies. After that at the end of the common route, on the Fate’s Night go to the pub. Then progress wih the story normally.

2.Have 50 or more relationship points with Mite and clear all his events corresponding to relationship points 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50. Relationship points can be obtained by adding him in your party then fighting enemies. After that at the end of the common route, on the Fate’s Night go talk to him near the pond at the north. Then progress with the story normally.

3. Do everything mentioned above to enter lover's route, but after that (trying to reduce spoilers as much as possible) a moment will appear when Mite is the playable character and a new variable NTR will appear when Rio will be captured by enemies and Mite has to find her andsave her; the catch is that if he encounters an enemy then the NTR value increases. If the NTR value is less than 10 after saving Rio then the game stays on lover's route, but when NTR value becomes 10 or more the game enters into NTR route.

4. During the dragon chapter (last dungeon in the common route) team up wih Gale who appears beside the guild then lose a fight in the last dungeon to trigger an H event. Then do his individual events corresponding to Rio's lust of 100, 200, 300 and 400. Then on the Fate's night talk with Gale in his usual location. Then progress the story normally.

5. During the tentacle chapter (second last dungeon in the common route) team up with the magician Nils living in the slums then lose a fight in the tentacle dungeon to trigger an H event. Then again team up with him and lose fights (in any dungeon) corresponding to Rio's lust of 100, 200, 300 and 400. Then on the Fate's night talk with Nils at the exit on the right of the town. Then progress the story normally.

6. Finish the friends route, lover's route and the hero route then while starting a new game in the revival room enter the yellow circle that appears at the top (north) of the room. Then progress the story normally.

I am uploading a walkthrough for it, I hope it will help you.

PS: Please look into my problem I posted immediately above this post as well, thank you
Is there no way to rescue Stella (Elder's granddaughter)?

Followed the walkthrough but only get to see her at slave market. And you're still forced to escape alone.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
How is the Bestiality content in this game? It's only tentacles or there's feral as well?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
How is the Bestiality content in this game? It's only tentacles or there's feral as well?
I think there's some wolves ? It's been years since I last played, so I'm not sure, but I think the MC get raped by wolves if she get defeated inside the forest dungeon.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
I think there's some wolves ? It's been years since I last played, so I'm not sure, but I think the MC get raped by wolves if she get defeated inside the forest dungeon.
Played a little bit, yeah. Almost as you said. The bestiality content sticks more to tentacles (slimes, octopuses, plants, etc) than anything else. The feral part (dogs, wolves, etc) is only standard and repeated. In the forest, you can battle with cockatrices, little demons, even the boss, a Cerberus. If you are defeat by the Boss (or any creature in the forest) the default "beast rape" is played, it's a half picture of a dog-like-beast raping the MP, with default dialogue (even if your Lust is high enough, it won't change) and that's it.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes