5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

momoman2

Sep 30, 2018
She just posted another july reward pic on her twitter, and apparently she removed "Aroma Sensei (OC)" wtf

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Then how do I share the content?
Go to the OP (first post on this thread), click Report, select Comic/Animation update, then put the links in the text field.

Also, if anyone was able to DL the new pack 43 from GDrive, could you reupload it to a different site and share with the OP through the steps above?
Google Drive isn't a great way to share because of multiple reasons, but mainly for the reason below.
1628818285621.png

44link44

Jul 7, 2020
Download and reupload it elsewhere like mega, then link it. Or send it to the OP. Thats the original link from the artist, so if it gets too many views they'll just pull it.

Thank you nonetheless though :)
Ok i get it. In the meanwhile i'll delete the links.

Reactions: killer69

veson

Jan 2, 2020
yo i think that previous drive link is up, currently downloading the 450mb zip file
The issue isn't the link being up, the issue is it's the original link. Think of it this way; An artist sends the link to say 25 patrons, next thing you know the link has 200+ downloads, it becomes pretty obvious someone has leaked it so you delete the file to stop the leak and then try to figure out who did it.
So, the approved method here is to download the files and then re-up to multiple different sites. Mega is the most common but hosting the file on others as well is recommended in case any of them pull it. Google drive is ok but the daily download limit is a pain.
If you have the pack downloaded you could always re-up it to Mega and/or another approved host(s) and post the link(s) here, guaranteed the other followers would appreciate it.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
The issue isn't the link being up, the issue is it's the original link. Think of it this way; An artist sends the link to say 25 patrons, next thing you know the link has 200+ downloads, it becomes pretty obvious someone has leaked it so you delete the file to stop the leak and then try to figure out who did it.
So, the approved method here is to download the files and then re-up to multiple different sites. Mega is the most common but hosting the file on others as well is recommended in case any of them pull it. Google drive is ok but the daily download limit is a pain.
If you have the pack downloaded you could always re-up it to Mega and/or another approved host(s) and post the link(s) here, guaranteed the other followers would appreciate it.
yes the issue was the link goes down bcause of traffic, and now it's up. The artist didn't delete it but it's from google's side, they automatically prevent people from over crowding. But unfortunately i only have the JPG link on my browser history, we should wait for OP's mirror link

veson

Jan 2, 2020
yes the issue was the link goes down bcause of traffic, and now it's up. The artist didn't delete it but it's from google's side, they automatically prevent people from over crowding. But unfortunately i only have the JPG link on my browser history, we should wait for OP's mirror link
Sorry about the confusion, it originally sounded to me like you were confirming the link was active to the people who weren't using it, I didn't mean there was an issue with the link being down, I assumed it was due to traffic which is why I mentioned Drive's daily download limit being a pain. I meant it's bad practice to post and use original links regardless of host. Don't want to risk the OP losing access until everything is backed up and re-uploaded.

Reactions: Bitsench

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Sorry about the confusion, it originally sounded to me like you were confirming the link was active to the people who weren't using it, I didn't mean there was an issue with the link being down, I assumed it was due to traffic which is why I mentioned Drive's daily download limit being a pain. I meant it's bad practice to post and use original links regardless of host. Don't want to risk the OP losing access until everything is backed up and re-uploaded.
yea we have the same thought lol drive got pretty good download speed but damn that feature is kinda annoying. But rest assured that the file isn't deleted, if it's deleted then drive would say it's already gone, so there is still hope that OP came back with the mirrors later in near future (y)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes