5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Hello everybody. I found old packs on my PC. Which I bought a long time ago.
Then AromaSensei was just starting to paint.

Pack 1: JPG, wip/steps, PSD.
Pack 2: JPG, wip/steps, PSD.
Pack 3: JPG, wip/steps.
With this we now have set 1 finally complete. Just four more to go (8, 9, 11, and 12 OP still says 12 is complete yet it is not). hopefully the OP get updated with these.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Death69inc

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hello everybody. I found old packs on my PC. Which I bought a long time ago.
Then AromaSensei was just starting to paint.

: JPG, wip/steps, PSD.
: JPG, wip/steps, PSD.
: JPG, wip/steps.
How are packs 2& 3 different from those in OP (minus the psd)?

JimanyJin

Apr 24, 2018
I... don't remember AromaSensei ever doing animations. Or at the very least if they did there weren't enough for me to make mental note of.

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I was given permission to do so sparingly by rf96[let me know if you change your mind] so check this out if interested. I don't want to clutter thread so using low res/small sizes.
[Aroma_Sensei]Halloween_party_at_Frozen_Inc_girls340_5_1.gif

Aroma Sensei: Halloween Party at Frozen Inc - Motion Slideshow Video

Last edited:

veson

Jan 2, 2020
Can we get an animations only pack/set.
(I don't know if anyone has asked this yet.)
Not sure if the animations you want are the ones I have. I have 30 gifs from packs 20-38. Not really anything more than the image files arranged in a loop. I guess someone could arrange more from the newer packs if they wanted.

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
Is there a way of downloading all the comics at once. Pls help
Its not complicated. Sets 1-30 + miscellaneous. Use two different hosts. Two downloads.
When thats done you can download the individuals 3 at a time using 3 hosts. Its not 1 download but come its like years and years of stuff. If thats too much effort just download 1-30. Its a pain in the ass for hoster to constant rezip stuff and its literally at the point where its probably too big.

veson

Jan 2, 2020
Who knows if it's really her. She doesn't want to show her real face.
I agree. After the debacle years ago over the "self drawings" of Sillygirl/Sinner/Kittypuddin we need reference pics or I'm skeptical. Remember AromaSensei is the artist Aroma Sensei is the character that the artist "put a lot of my character into". The original had no braces and a left nipple piercing. The current variant has braces and no barbells. The truth may remain forever elusive.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes