5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
If I recall correctly, she PMs the Packs to patreons.
Kemono also works with other platforms which is handy in such cases.

kingofpokes Still downloading, had to leave house earlier and forgot to leave my PC on. There are files marked BONUS and BONUS PSD which I assume have the futa variations. Current dl speeds are not too bad so I recommend heading over and checking for yourself.

Edit: Finished downloading, the futa versions are indeed there.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2020
I downloaded them but the BONUS files only include old packs. The "ZIP" and "UNZIP" files for the new pack do not contain futa! Also checked the PSDs and there's no futa layer. This appears to be tier 3 only. We need tier 4 for delicious futa cock!!

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Kemono also works with other platforms which is handy in such cases.

kingofpokes Still downloading, had to leave house earlier and forgot to leave my PC on. There are files marked BONUS and BONUS PSD which I assume have the futa variations. Current dl speeds are not too bad so I recommend heading over and checking for yourself.

Edit: Finished downloading, the futa versions are indeed there.
Kemono is a love hate lol love when i find something hate the 12 hours for a 5 min file lol

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Why do people even care what she looks like in the first place? This seems like such a strange and creepy thing to even spend time thinking "Does this person actually look like this stylized 2D drawing that barely has any resemblance to an actual real life depiction of a person? :unsure:"
It's better to fap over something produced by a hot girl than by a neckbeard.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes