5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone have the non Futa PSDs for Pack #37 & #39? The links provided from OP only has the FUTA PSDs available and no the regular PSDs on sight. I hate waiting 3 hours just to be given yet again FUTA PSDs for OP Links. Due to OP not clarifying on the files that the .rar you are about to download are PSD_FUTA only. :mad:

JimanyJin

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone have the non Futa PSDs for Pack #37 & #39? The links provided from OP only has the FUTA PSDs available and no the regular PSDs on sight. I hate waiting 3 hours just to be given yet again FUTA PSDs for OP Links. Due to OP not clarifying on the files that the .rar you are about to download are PSD_FUTA only. :mad:
The futa PSDs also contain the non-futa variants in every instance that I've used them. You can just turn off the futa layers.

Reactions: leechurch

JimanyJin

Apr 24, 2018
So the PSDs are merge and not separate like the other Pack's PSDs? Because Pack 39 PSDs are label differently then the one I got from OP. View attachment 1395446
Idk if it's just how the artist names their files or what, but in my experience the Futa PSDs have everything the regular PSDs have in addition to the futa layers, so you should be able to just turn those layers off.

Reactions: leechurch

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Idk if it's just how the artist names their files or what, but in my experience the Futa PSDs have everything the regular PSDs have in addition to the futa layers, so you should be able to just turn those layers off.
From the Preview of their Gumroad page that how they name their PSDs for this pack included others. Regulars PSDs won't have the Futa label added in and the Futa version with have the FUTA label with the PSDs. If it is the case that these PSDs from this pack have the same files as the regulars version. Then that all the clarification I needed to know, because OP didn't clarify it within the download files names. People might mistaken it missing non futa PSDs after downloading other PSDs from other packs that were separate files.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Just gotta wait, the pack is definitely released, so i'm sure it'll show up in a day or two. That's typically how it goes, especially considering timezones

ArtbyDK

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everybody. I found old packs on my PC. Which I bought a long time ago.
Then AromaSensei was just starting to paint.

: JPG, wip/steps, PSD.
: JPG, wip/steps, PSD.
: JPG, wip/steps.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes