5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Hi Do you know other artists who create similar comics?
also did a couple high quality mini comics recently, and probably will do a Serana from Skyrim one soon with how her patreon polls are going.

Term 73
Shadowheart from BG3 Term 74 - -
Term 75 (full mini comic is not uploaded in r34 xxx yet)
Term 76 (full mini comic is not uploaded in r34 xxx also)
(ongoing)

You can find most of her stuff here if you are interested

Last edited:

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
LumiNyu also did a couple high quality mini comics recently, and probably will do a Serana from Skyrim one soon with how her patreon polls are going.

Term 73
Shadowheart from BG3 Term 74 - -
Term 75 (full mini comic is not uploaded in r34 xxx yet)
Term 76 (full mini comic is not uploaded in r34 xxx also)
(ongoing)

You can find most of her stuff here if you are interested
Thanks for this.. checked LumiNyus page and noticed I have not been notified by f95zone since may lol missed a few packs.

Reactions: 2x4monket

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
photo_5253783767074593131_y.jpg

I'll send rewards (WITH ALL EXCLUSIVE PAGES) on 10-14 of February for more info pls read

The comic about Penny will include 44 pages! The exclusive pages are going to include stuff like: BJ + versions, classic and anal pages +versions. And futa version of comic.

BONUS for January: Christmas Party at Frozen Inc. (Pack 59 (2022)) and Christmas Party at Frozen Inc. Part 2 (Pack 60 (2023))

Hey guys! How's it going? Hope your New Year started off great! I'm already working on a new comic and I think by next week I'll be able to show you the first pages. Wishing you all an amazing work week ahead!❤

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Community,
Does anybody have the PSD files for Pack 30 and/or Pack 32 for this artist that they are willing to re-post please. Thank you in advance.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Pack 3 in OP is incomplete, missed the "COLORED LINEARTS" folder.

Pack 33 miss Ahri/Elsa futa edits.

Reactions: AGyLL2001

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
For those who were getting their hopes up... :KEK: :KEK:
PREW 2.jpg

Update

Hey folks! How's everyone doing? Hope all's good with you!

I'm in the middle of drawing a comic about Penny, and It's gonna take a tad longer than I figured. Lately, I've been kinda off on estimating how much time I need to bring my ideas to life. I think you guys might have noticed that, haha... so I won't be charging you on February 1st, and this comic will be part of the February pack. Just the release date's getting pushed back a bit, nothing else is changing.

Here's a mini corn preview for you...

Thanks for sticking with me! Wishing you an awesome day!
Screenshot_56.jpg

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3292334

Update

I'm in the middle of drawing a comic about Penny, and It's gonna take a tad longer than I figured. Lately, I've been kinda off on estimating how much time I need to bring my ideas to life. I think you guys might have noticed that, haha... so I won't be charging you on February 1st, and this comic will be part of the February pack. Just the release date's getting pushed back a bit, nothing else is changing.

View attachment 3292335
lmao she took the time to draw a corn censor

HealslutLaura

Jan 11, 2021
View attachment 3292334

Update

View attachment 3292335
sigh

Reactions: y0y
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes