5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

baaaaahhhhg

Jul 20, 2017
Mind please seeding this again? I'd really love to download. I will seed when done! Thanks!

is there my anychance an updated torrent cause rn no one is seeding the 1-48 torrent

So it looks like the tracker that the torrent is linked against is down now (torrent was set up to use leech[.]ie as the tracker, which shut down in october 2023).

If anyone has a suggestion on an equivalent tracker (public usable without being searchable) I'd be happy to regenerate a new torrent to use off that new tracker. I haven't been super active in the space however, so I'm unsure if there is an equivalent I could use.

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Are we ever going to see complete versions of packs 9, 11, and 12 with the futa content? I know they're very old at this point. Just kind of a shame we've gone this long without a true complete collection.

Reactions: NeoNephilim

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Sorry for the late update for those wanting the futa PSD, my upload speed was super slow today

Pack 65
Link for this seems to be dead. Could anyone reupload the psds for pack 65? Don't care if it has futa or not (I actually prefer not)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes