5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Raccs69

Jan 25, 2024
Okay - I've gone ahead and found/downloaded all of the sets up through the current set 48 (only the standards, not the psd's).

Torrent is attached for any interested. Pre-shared with rpdl so there so should be downloadable fairly consistently.
Mind please seeding this again? I'd really love to download. I will seed when done! Thanks!

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Let's remember that it's all the time,the hard working and the love put into it that makes these packs so special. A few days is a just price to pay for the artpiece that Aroma Sensei's comics usually are. I mean we're not even paying the Patreon

That's what I've been saying. Those of us who free-load and don't pay for anything here should not complain. Just sit back and wait patiently.

fibi2cz

May 21, 2023
I have a question, is there some pack where are only art of aroma herself? If there are the irl versions it would be great. Thanks

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I have a question, is there some pack where are only art of aroma herself? If there are the irl versions it would be great. Thanks

Some of her OC sets, she's included IRL pictures of herself for references. If you're looking for IRLs alone, that won't happen.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes