5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Sorry for the late update for those wanting the futa PSD, my upload speed was super slow today

Pack 65
Link for this seems to be dead. Could anyone reupload the psds for pack 65? Don't care if it has futa or not (I actually prefer not)

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I forgot about Rhykio's post, here's the other psd if anyone wants
PSD (Photoshop files include FUTA layers)
She released the Pack when I was about to go to bed...
Good that I checked that you already posted the pack...lol...
After that, I didn't bother uploading...
Since yours already included the non-futa variants...
It saved me some sleep there, thanks... lol...

Well, will pos it here too...

Also some bad news for those who get their NSFW stuff from Gumraod...

1.png

Gumroad won't let creators host NSFW Content...
Just like Tumblr did a few years back...
Paypal doesn't want to associate with NSFW content...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lmb55

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Yep, o7 idiots, they gonna die with Tumblr now...

Shouldn't have signed with Paypal, what's the point when they wont have any money after this...

Now artists will have to find another similar platform with 10% comm with similar protection (from kp)
OR they will sell archives on Patreon/Substar etc, which makes it easier for us...

But it's good for F95 anyway, bcs we are basically Free NSFW Gumroad

Breakmindu

Mar 11, 2024

Shouldn't have signed with Paypal, what's the point when they wont have any money after this...

Now artists will have to find another similar platform with 10% comm with similar protection (from kp)
OR they will sell archives on Patreon/Substar etc, which makes it easier for us...

One day i'll have the skill to make NSFW... but all website will ban that XD

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Until there is a competitor to these payment processors that value artist expression over everything. Without being moral arbitrator of what fictional content you allow to make. This is going to happen over and over again regardless of what platform you decided to jump to. I was totally against this idea of banks deplatforming people because they feel like it and here the end result of it.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019

No point in singling out Paypal, more often than not with this garbage it's Mastercard leading the charge, Fantia/DLsite specifically called them out and removed them as an option when they tried to pulled this shit with them.
They simple name stripes and paypal in the article since they're alternative payment groups rather than the big credit card companies everyone immediately thinks of.

But the further problem is Gumroad allowed a lot of content that doesn't fly over on Patreon, or stuff that was removed from other sub platforms.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Did any NSFW artist get hit by the Gumroad ban hammer yet? or will the new rules be applied in the next weeks or months?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
plan 677.jpg

MARCH PLAN

I'll send rewards (WITH ALL EXCLUSIVE PAGES) on 7-14 of April for more info pls read
  • Caroline part include 6 pages +nude versions +series of EXCLUSIVE hot pages (sex, ana)(~10-20 pages);
  • Jodi part include 3 pages +nude versions +series of EXCLUSIVE hot pages (sex, anal) (~10-20 pages);
  • Robin part include 5 pages +nude versions +series of EXCLUSIVE hot pages (BJ)
    (~10-20 pages);
BONUS for March:
Gwen at the gym from Pack 47;
Elsa and Anna at the gym from Pack 27.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
unfortunate effect of over promising
No idea why the artist is again planning so much for a single month when that hasnt worked out for a very long time now. Including the month where subscribers haven't been charged, the Penny pack took 3 months.

And that was only 1 character.

Reactions: Gawg69
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes