3.70 star(s) 56 Votes

tropomien

May 15, 2017
NTRman, dout youll ever read this, but thank you for those english voice actors, mostly Ivy Wilde. i admit i have a slight bias toward that accent, but imo she knocked it out of the park and made this game for me. i went in thinking this would be a quick read/drop but her reading your lines made me rewatch some scenes three times in one sitting

to this day, every single english voice actress ive heard in hentai has been horrible. you broke my belief that it wasnt possible for english VAs to do this content. you have good taste in actresses, ignore the haters.
Yeah, voice acter - Ivy Wilde. she really really good!!!!!! her voice make me so horny, lol!!!!

Reactions: Noveeta

Noveeta

Formerly 'Blzzzbub'
Sep 29, 2020
NTRman, dout youll ever read this, but thank you for those english voice actors, mostly Ivy Wilde. i admit i have a slight bias toward that accent, but imo she knocked it out of the park and made this game for me. i went in thinking this would be a quick read/drop but her reading your lines made me rewatch some scenes three times in one sitting

to this day, every single english voice actress ive heard in hentai has been horrible. you broke my belief that it wasnt possible for english VAs to do this content. you have good taste in actresses, ignore the haters.
I picked japanese from the start but the game kept switching to english for some reason, but to my surprise the bri'ish voice was quite nice, very loyal to the script although some of the more wild moans were from the japanese VA which is understandable.
You could give your feedback on his (@kosu900), he posts updates like twice a month and doesn't reply that much but I'm sure he does read some of the comments from time to time.

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
He's still going to have people complaining instead of being grateful that there are actual rpg choices in the game that dictate which scenes you get. Tbh this might be NTRMAN's best release by a long mile.
And it's not even close.
No kidding. I follow a couple other threads of games, and no matter the makeup of content, there are always some complaints. for example, there is a game that will have just ONE example of cucking in the entire storyline, and it is being bitterly complained about by multiple commenters before the game even has any content yet. Guys just want either/or, I guess. I am always glad to see a game that has actual choices that matter, even if it is simplistic. Let the Vanilla Purists and NTR Purists keep yapping. In my admittedly subjective opinion, a game is good when it is a game, that is, when there are multiple directions to take.

elramas

May 2, 2020
do yall have a save with the blue moon? i wanna see it, but i really don't feel like replaying the game, mostly cuz i got the scenes unlocked, and the gameplay feels like a chore to me

l76l76v03

Sep 4, 2021
I know but I can't win boxing :(
You could beat it if you manage your stamina, run, and use a 'hook', regardless of hitting or missing you must then back away and keep your distance, stall until you regain your stamina then repeat. I don't recommend using 'combo' or 'dash',but a jab or two then backing away every time Kele gets too close is also a good way to chip away at his health

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes