ledha

Jul 12, 2019
So what are the endings ?
1) win the challenge, don't cheat on claire
2) win the challenges, cheat on claire
3) loose the challenges, get NTR'ed ?

clidecliffe

Jun 22, 2024
Anyone have a picture of the default audio setup? I accidently messed with the music and some other settings and want the best/default sound setup. The game's sound mixing isn't the best but what I have currently as well as when I try to fix it doesn't sound right.

Jul 20, 2019
jesus christ this game is horrifically buggy

ok i literally cannot even beat ahanu during the third trial, i keep getting the fail dialogue seconds in to the race. NTRMAN should stick to VNs, because this game isn't even fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PKerchu

maxtern

Jan 29, 2021
Here is the 100% save of the game, I have every scenes unlocked, along with every outfits, accessories and cg's.

Reminder : the save location is in "C:\Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\ArrivaloftheGoddess\NaninovelData\Saves"

I strongly believe that making 2 or 3 playthrough is enough to unlock all this :
In NTR Difficulty :1 where you completely lose, one when you completely win without cheating, and one where you win and cheats.

It seems that when playing in NTR Difficulty, they also give you the rewards from the two previous difficulty when you beat a trial. And for those who attempts it but struggle and don't want to use the saves. I suggest changing the resolution in the settings to match your screen but with 60hz and not 240hz. I don't know why but it was easier for me to fight the third trials.

(I personally did 4, two in Fap Mode where I won and cheat, and the other where I lost completely. Before attempting the good ending, and the winning + cheat one in NTR difficulty. And I unlocked everything doing so, you of course have to find the scattered ones on the island along with that.)

I hope this will help people, to either beat the game themselves or enjoy the great content the games provides. :)
Thanks(y)

Reactions: KingLS37
3.70 star(s) 56 Votes