3.80 star(s) 61 Votes

prototype zeus

Mar 3, 2021
thanks i appreciate ur answer and no i dont think ppl who love NTR are pigs or mentally ill (i saw far more scat and other extreme fetishes and tbh idc ) i was just curious how NTR enjoyers feel bcs i played tenasts of the dead and as soon as i saw that bitch cheating i felt angry (i was just being dramatic) and said nah and Uninstalled it
TBF you are being too optimistic with that, you'd be surprised how sick people can be either in the net, or in real life. But don't get me wrong i respect you for that, in fact i dont think everybody who sees NTR would approve cheating/stealing somebody's wife/husband, much less suffering for it. In my opinion, i think people who like NTR more than likely have never been in a real relationship before. They wouldn't know the absolute Heart crushing pain of being cheated on. So it doesn't effect their Judgment. If you look at the stuff where woman are depicted as treacherous sluts with absolutly no morals or sense of loyalty it can begin to affect your mindset, because what you see in NTR is sick.
Maybe im hypocrite, considering im saying i don't like NTR in a NTRMAN game forum, but oh well. That's just my oppinion. Good night/day

• Red Heart
Reactions: orcluteo

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
IF YOU WANT 100% SAVE:
Click around in the right side of the main menu a bunch of times, where the birds are flying. Can't tell if you have to click something specific, or it just counting the amount of clicks.
need to click about 5 times on the NTRMAN logo in the right top corner of the main menu

br1119

Sep 30, 2022
oluchi is too hot I can't help but cheat on my wife

any other game similar with this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tweak22

MaLawd

Apr 28, 2024
i played ver v1.031 did they nerf the NTR difficulty trials? i played it once with the old version and never win lul and i tried this and win them pretty easily

r6lover

Jul 17, 2023
i played ver v1.031 did they nerf the NTR difficulty trials? i played it once with the old version and never win lul and i tried this and win them pretty easily
no fucking wonder i couldnt win shit, so its comfirmed that the v1.02 was harder?

Reactions: MaLawd
3.80 star(s) 61 Votes