3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Wow another classic by NTRman , the VA was amazingn. Im glad they had another path to win... This made me think more than i wanted too

I think I realised the root appeal of NTR, i used to i think it's just the taboo that turns you on like incest or fucking your teacher.

But no , it's more deeply rooted to people who want to hurt themselves, i imagine it like a emmo cutting their wrist with razors because you want to feel pain and hurt yourself. I

I've tried hard to quit or understand why I'm turned on by ntr, and i realised i just hate myself , world puts you down and you have only yourself to blame and making you feel you don't deserve happiness

Bottlem line it's not healthy, but so is a million other things.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Let's get back to a real topic tho, don't you think he should have used Memu more in the game ? :BootyTime: (maybe making an extension in the future with a little bit older version of her)

Reactions: lucathesaint

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
so the language you hear is based on the language you select to read with no choice for otherwise...tell me i'm wrong.
It's either a bug, or English are used in places where there isn't a Japanese lines.

I use Japanese and sometimes I hear English, but only a few places

Reactions: Toushiro

Jbubby

May 28, 2022
It's either a bug, or English are used in places where there isn't a Japanese lines.

I use Japanese and sometimes I hear English, but only a few places
i found it. you have to change AUDIO LANGUAGE specifically. didn't see originally, only saw the language up top on the main menu.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's broken. I changed the audio language to japanese, but when i enter the gallery, she speaks english.

Last edited:

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
the voice is really great BUT why do they always just make the woman? of course its hotter to hear her but if you are the watcher not the fucker then its hot to hear the men to haha , sadly mostly noone makes man voices :(

• Haha
Reactions: Lust4Lucy
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes