3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
who's against ntr here? a couple people are just pointing out the crybabies who cry when there is more than one type of ntr, pretty much the cucks are getting cucked for diversity in genre types lmaoooooo
Im just about to play the game so I don't know yet, but if he is mixing the different types of NTR on the same route with the same girls, then that's dog shit. But if 1 girl is NTR and 1 is netorase, then its whatever overall. Really NTRman story wise has never been the best, its the art that really sells his works.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Just so you guys know to unlock the gallery you need to click the island not the birds. Click the island one time and wait for the pop up

Last edited:

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
i wish he would make them a little bit less "thicc"
As much as I love NTRman, I do have two issues.

One: The art suffers greatly from same-face syndrome. Scratch that, it's more like same-everything syndrome. Almost every character looks the same, with the same face, body type, and everything else. The only differences tend to be in hair, skin color, and maybe adding some wrinkles to indicate age. It starts to get a bit old. Some variety would be nice.

Two: In very recent games, there seems to be a trade-off with having significantly better animations and scenes. Yes, the scenes have been much better lately. The first time I noticed the improvement was with Seasons of Loss. However, the story has been much worse. Honestly, I would prefer a story as good as Adelaide Inn with worse animations over amazing animations and a bad story. If he ever gets to a point where he can balance both, all of his games would be 5/5s.

I still look forward to all of NTRman's games, they are still great. However, if I had to give any criticisms, these would be my two.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
What a bunch of cry babies lol
The scenes in this one are so great btw, so sad that some people can't enjoy it cuz they self insert in the mc and only liked it when they get cucked :(
this dude makes so many great games and now that hes is making more option for people to enjoy it everyone is crying about it lolololololol
Almost like if they expect someone called Ntrman to make NTR focused games.......Also, you act as if you vanillas don't self insert lmao so sad that some people can't enjoy NTR bc they self insert themselves as the cuck

Reactions: Wonka_Willy

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have tips for trials on Normal difficulty? Boxing was easy to kite, but cant figure out Catching fish. Roving should be doable if perfected enough, maybe.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Thats not the engine, its just that he didn't add the normal control scheme. He could very simply just add the same control layout that RPG maker does, there is no engine limitation preventing it.
Then the developers seem to be heavily averse in doing that xD

I have yet to play a unity game that plays like a RPGM game.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Almost like if they expect someone called Ntrman to make NTR focused games.......Also, you act as if you vanillas don't self insert lmao so sad that some people can't enjoy NTR bc they self insert themselves as the cuck
It is NTR, F95 has a weird way of classifying shit but this game is NTR just not the kind people were specting. Even the 4/5 game for me missed the normal way of doing CG. My only gripe with NTRMAN apart from his writing is that side chicks are exclusively MC's. I would have loved for a full gangbang scene in day 6 celebrations where the women fuck the man to celebrate their goddess.

Reactions: RoamingZone

xtracheese69

May 9, 2023
For a V1, the game is actually really nice, the graphic is amazing... so about the game..i guess the chance of winning depends on the difficulty? but overall good game... hope for more into this

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
Game was good.

I'm afraid that nothing will ever top The Adelaide Inn 2.

The quality on the scenes and better textures on the male genitalia in this game is a big step up compared to other works but idk something just looks off. It's definitely the areola and the nipple on the females that look off.

SOL, Adelaide Inn >>

I mean don't get me wrong its overall a good game but not a top contender

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes