3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
You want a shortcut for the whole gallery before playing?

Start screen01.png
Start screen02.png

Just click on those small letters at the helicopter door until a "thank you" showns up, then the gallery is open.
If it´s not working, try every single letter from NRTMAN on the top right side. ;)

Gallery.png

EDIT: It´s the island, not the letters on the door. :D

Last edited:

Thehentiiboiii

Apr 3, 2023
The Art/Animation in this game is SOO MUCH better than TOTD and even might be the best from all of his past games. I was actually worried about the Animations/Arts being worse when i played TOTD. So happy it actually got better.

Airam Nuhazet

Jun 4, 2023
I am playing the videogame in "very easy mode". I am on day three. Does anyone now how to beat Ahanu? He is fast and I wonder if there is a trick to win his challenge.

Sep 26, 2021
They're cucks, that's what they do.

First of all, a good chunk of the game is NTR. You've got Netori/Reverse NTR scenes where you are cheating on your wife and stealing the daughters of the tribe chief & his best warrior, and scenes where you get your wife stolen by the tribesmen. There's only three vanilla scenes with the wife.

"but but the dev's name is NTRman" shut the fuck up. What the hell kind of argument is that? Just because a developer's name suggests a certain theme, it does not necessarily mean that all their works have to conform to that theme. Names can be picked for a variety of reasons and this doesn't dictate their creative freedom.
First off netori is fucking trash it's basically vanilla. So half of the game is vanilla. It's an argument you simpleton do you go to the vanilla tag & ask for ntr? Do you go to the toilet to get food? It does he built off his fanbase off what? NTR & corruption games. They do need to conform to that theme or else it comes out raw these last few games have been fucking raw. Thus no one was happy not the ntr fans nor the vanillas. Oh I wonder what he based his name off of surely he's not a ntr fan & dev.......Lastly it does? "A game made for everyone is for a game made for no one" ~Arrowhead game studios & it's well deserved criticism.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
You don´t need a savefile. Just click the letters and enjoy. I´ve started a new game by myself and it works just fine. ;)

For some reason the last word of those letters are cut off in the main menu. the "OFF" is missing. What could be the cause of this?

Edit: NVM: Found the right solution for this. Had to click on the middle of the Island. So For me its solved. Case closed.

Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-07-22 00-00-55.png

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I did but it's not working, that's why I am asking for save files.
Look, it happens by accident...if it´s not working, then try clicking the NTRMAN letters one by one or other parts on the top right side of the startscreen.
This is a hidden feature the DEV is build-in in basically all his games. Tenats of the dead for example got a hidden spot in the "build"-area. Other games unsually go with the " `" button to open the console, following by " GoTo _UNLOCK" and ENTER to open the gallery.

Ibaraki_Douji

Nov 3, 2017
First off netori is fucking trash it's basically vanilla. So half of the game is vanilla. It's an argument you simpleton do you go to the vanilla tag & ask for ntr? Do you go to the toilet to get food? It does he built off his fanbase off what? NTR & corruption games. They do need to conform to that theme or else it comes out raw these last few games have been fucking raw. Thus no one was happy not the ntr fans nor the vanillas. Oh I wonder what he based his name off of surely he's not a ntr fan & dev.......Lastly it does? "A game made for everyone is for a game made for no one" ~Arrowhead game studios & it's well deserved criticism.
I mean you do realize that Netori is still NTR tho right XD

sxc259

Jul 31, 2023
Ibaraki_Douji,帖子:14343929,会员:274660 said:
我的意思是,你知道 Netori 仍然是 NTR 吗?XD
[/引用]
但是,他之前的作品的重点难道还不明显吗?根据他的作品,他的粉丝群体是谁,难道还不明显吗?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes