3.20 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
Finished it, and feel the same way about this game as every NTRMAN game. I'd rather he just focus on one route so that there'd be more end game content than just 3 fuck scenes and it's over. Never any slow build up to teasing, pregnancy...etc

It's always 1 fuck = instantly turned, and game over.
Yeah, it's still a great art and bits and pieces are there.
But the slow build up is the thing that this is missing.
Like the game could have been a few scenes longer with just build up and i'd be near perfect.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Well, now that he has the systems all built, let's hope he can put together a proper Mystery Netorare game with it in the future. He built this whole ass system, and it just plays like his normal visual novels, with some added flash games tacked on. :BootyTime:

I think avoidable NTR bros, and Netorase bro will def like this one though. Slap it on EZ mode and vanilla cucks can enjoy some NTRMAN art for once too.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
feeling pretty bummed out from reading the reviews. This setting was the one I hoped would create a really good game. The zombie survival was good but more entertaining from the resource management POV than anything. Boat one didn't do it for me sadly. There is one I don't know if I can name about camping which was incredible from an NTR perspective I believe.

I don't think he should put so much effort into making vanilla/MC-focused content. His name is NTRMAN and he got famous from his artistic quality while delivering solid NTR stories. He should've made an announcement about a shift in direction.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's an argument you simpleton do you go to the vanilla tag & ask for ntr?
The NTR tag on this site only means there's unspecified amount of NTR content in the game, not that the whole game is NTR and nothing else. So, simmer down and next time think twice before you go off calling others simpletons.

(there's also no vanilla tag, just to drive the point home how stupid your argument was. And for this matter yes, it's quite common for people to show up in threads for games without NTR tag and ask for NTR)

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
feeling pretty bummed out from reading the reviews. This setting was the one I hoped would create a really good game. The zombie survival was good but more entertaining from the resource management POV than anything. Boat one didn't do it for me sadly. There is one I don't know if I can name about camping which was incredible from an NTR perspective I believe.

I don't think he should put so much effort into making vanilla/MC-focused content. His name is NTRMAN and he got famous from his artistic quality while delivering solid NTR stories. He should've made an announcement about a shift in direction.
Vanilla is avoidable so... why are you so mad? :sneaky:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Yea, not my favorite. But NTR is used as a blanket term for all types, and the game is 100% Netorase. So still holding true to the name, lol. I think, as a few others have said, the biggest flaw with his last few games, is having many routes. When the girl is getting nailed by 5 different dudes, it just cant establish a proper Netorare feeling for me.

Somthing like Seson of Loss works so well because he spends a long time building up the NTR with one guy. If your gonna have multiple guys, it needs to be something like Scar of Summer where they are completely separate routes, not on the same timeline.

Jbubby

May 28, 2022
Wow, this thing has more issues than i thought. Issues i found so far (tested in gallery, not sure if the main game will have the same bugs):
1. selecting language audio does nothing
2. selecting costumes does nothing
3. mic audio is entirely unbalanced. Some of the VAs like the wife will be at a good audio level, while the Amara comes out super soft to the point that i had to boost the volume for their scenes
4. Amara's cowgirl scene (2nd to last cutscene) is slow and doesn't seem to change speed or pacing when you click to change speed. The sexual SFX speeds up but nothing else does, making it get out of sync with the body movement.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes