3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Thehentiiboiii

Apr 3, 2023
Can someone help me plz?
I turned the voice to "Japanese(Japan)" in the config setting but the game still has english voice and even reverts back to english in the config settings itself. Is this a glitch or the japanese voice has simply not been implemented yet in the game?

Sep 26, 2021
It is NTR, F95 has a weird way of classifying shit but this game is NTR just not the kind people were specting. Even the 4/5 game for me missed the normal way of doing CG. My only gripe with NTRMAN apart from his writing is that side chicks are exclusively MC's. I would have loved for a full gangbang scene in day 6 celebrations where the women fuck the man to celebrate their goddess.
I didn't say it wasn't NTR, I said it wasn't the focus, which it isn't there's no corruption & half of the scenes are vanilla. Which isn't something one would expect from a man called Ntrman. I would expect Claire to have more NTR scenes or like you said have the other love interest taken from MC, preferably the former.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What a bunch of cry babies lol
The scenes in this one are so great btw, so sad that some people can't enjoy it cuz they self insert in the mc and only liked it when they get cucked :(
this dude makes so many great games and now that hes is making more option for people to enjoy it everyone is crying about it lolololololol
Indeed.

MxDantexM

Jun 4, 2020
To unlock the gallery when you start the game you have to be in the main menu and from there you click several times in the area where the flock of seagulls is and the text DO NOT LEAN ON GLASS will get a message and it is already unlocked

Reactions: Gaby_G

Anon1357

Jun 7, 2020
To unlock the gallery when you start the game you have to be in the main menu and from there you click several times in the area where the flock of seagulls is and the text DO NOT LEAN ON GLASS will get a message and it is already unlocked
I tried this this does not work. I think you also need to click on the headphone symbol and the Island. just spam click everything in that area seems to have worked

Oct 19, 2020
What a bunch of cry babies lol
They're cucks, that's what they do.

I didn't say it wasn't NTR, I said it wasn't the focus, which it isn't there's no corruption & half of the scenes are vanilla. Which isn't something one would expect from a man called Ntrman. I would expect Claire to have more NTR scenes or like you said have the other love interest taken from MC, preferably the former.
First of all, a good chunk of the game is NTR. You've got Netori/Reverse NTR scenes where you are cheating on your wife and stealing the daughters of the tribe chief & his best warrior, and scenes where you get your wife stolen by the tribesmen. There's only three vanilla scenes with the wife.

"but but the dev's name is NTRman" shut the fuck up. What the hell kind of argument is that? Just because a developer's name suggests a certain theme, it does not necessarily mean that all their works have to conform to that theme. Names can be picked for a variety of reasons and this doesn't dictate their creative freedom.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I didn't simply "cum", I stylishly "arrived". I actually very much like this new engine, it adds more of the gameplay aspect to, you know, the game.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes