3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yea, not my favorite. But NTR is used as a blanket term for all types, and the game is 100% Netorase. So still holding true to the name, lol. I think, as a few others have said, the biggest flaw with his last few games, is having many routes. When the girl is getting nailed by 5 different dudes, it just cant establish a proper Netorare feeling for me.

Somthing like Seson of Loss works so well because he spends a long time building up the NTR with one guy. If your gonna have multiple guys, it needs to be something like Scar of Summer where they are completely separate routes, not on the same timeline.
His next game after this has to do with old woman who is giving me vampire vibes but that just me

arson3

Feb 20, 2022
omg usually its so easy to find an answer but fuck .
YES OR NO CAN i avoid getting cucked in this game
im getting mixed messages here

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I'm definitely liking what I see so far. But I've got work tomorrow so I'll wait until the next weekend in order to fully play the game. So I've got some questions.

1. Should I play on NTR/Normal difficulty setting in order to actually unlock all the cool nick-knacks in the "Extras" section? Or could I still unlock all of them in the Fap/Very Easy difficulty setting?
  2. Would my previous saves from the 1.0 version be compatible with the 1.05 version when it inevitably gets released?
  3. Is anyone working on a walkthrough for this game? Or is each goal so straightforward that it doesn't need a walkthrough to begin with?
Those are my questions so far.

Yes you can, don't lose the challenges and your golden also don't cheat on claire or you will get the gangbang ending
Out of curiosity, are you perhaps working on a walkthrough for this game?

Yeah I was thrown off by that too. You'd think the shiny fish would give extra points but nope, you get a hugeee reduction of the bar :ROFLMAO:
So for the fishing challenge, don't go for the orange fishes then? Out of all three challenges, which ones are the easiest?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Out of curiosity, are you perhaps working on a walkthrough for this game?
Not really, the game is really not that difficult when it comes to paths, you have the full vanilla one with Claire where you don't cheat on her, the one where you cheat and get the scenes with the other women and the one where you get cucked. The two last one takes you to the bad ending and the first one to the good one. Regarding the Extras you need to beat the challenges in ntr difficulty is you wanna unlock them or simple click the island in the main menu to unlock them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
omg usually its so easy to find an answer but fuck .
YES OR NO CAN i avoid getting cucked in this game
im getting mixed messages here
Yes you can, don't lose the challenges and your golden also don't cheat on claire or you will get the gangbang ending
what if i stop before the ending i still wanna cheat i dont wanna get cheated on
You can cheat on claire but you will get the gangbang ending. I guess you can end the playthrough on day 7 if you don't wanna se the ending
HOLY SHIT I DODGED A BULLET I STOPPED AT DAY 7 TO ASK CUZ THINGS WERE GETTING SUS
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Getting a gangbang ending for cheating on your wife makes sense. Think of it as the gameplay equivalent to experiencing the consequences of one's own actions. Though if you still do want to see the MC have sex with the tribeswomen, I'd recommend doing a lewd run that's separate from your vanilla run. Unless you just want the vanilla run and nothing more. Then I'd recommend doing that secret unlock easter egg to get all the stuff in "Extras" and the scenes you missed if you're still curious. But that's up to you.

Not really, the game is really not that difficult when it comes to paths, you have the full vanilla one with Claire where you don't cheat on her, the one where you cheat and get the scenes with the other women and the one where you get cucked. The two last one takes you to the bad ending and the first one to the good one. Regarding the Extras you need to beat the challenges in ntr difficulty is you wanna unlock them or simple click the island in the main menu to unlock them.
Was this meant as a reply to my post?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Getting a gangbang ending for cheating on your wife makes sense. Think of it as the gameplay equivalent to experiencing the consequences of one's own actions. Though if you still do want to see the MC have sex with the tribeswomen, I'd recommend doing a lewd run that's separate from your vanilla run. Unless you just want the vanilla run and nothing more. Then I'd recommend doing that secret unlock easter egg to get all the stuff in "Extras" and the scenes you missed if you're still curious. But that's up to you.

Was this meant as a reply to my post?
Yeah corrected it now

Reactions: LycraPawn
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes