3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
anyone know how to get nude outfits for oluchi and amara?
Beat the chief in ntr difficulty and for amara beat kele in ntr difficulty. I would advice you simple use the unlock everything option because you will be constantly loading saves trying to win in that difficulty

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
In this game you can either be chad BWC conqueror or a cuck

not bad from NTRMAN, the only downside is I feel like the art quality plummeted.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Im very dissapointed this isnt a Mystery NTR but rather a cuckold /sharing/Netorase that is choosen herer. could have had so much potetntial

Reactions: Erilith

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Been playing this game all day. Love it.

I get it, NTRMAN won't be known to have the slow build and corruption, and he will be criticized for that. It's missing, but it not bothering me at all. He hits fast and hard, and the sex scenes were white fucking hot.

The artwork...oh my God(dess). You gotta give him the credit and due on working on the design and animation on his own. This is some S-TIER artwork and animation. And to think with every game upcoming, it will only get better.

Overall, to me, the sex-scenes make up for what's missing (the mystery and build), and he does a have a few snips of the mystery portions in the game. The angles, the position, and the sex dialogue were superb. I was in awe whenever a new scene of Claire would pop up. I can't stop staring at her.

I will continue to support the NTRMAN. This is still great shit.
Never really understood people that play NTRMAN games and then just bitch about the story not having in depth slowly build corruption. When has he ever followed that formula? All the characters in all of his games and comics turn into instant sluts the moment Chad does anything remotely sexual or sometimes under the guise of the weakest form of ''blackmail'' there is. The only game where I felt like shit hit the fan to quick was in Seasons of loss part 1 and for Tenants I felt like we didn't really get that much insight into the female's inner thoughts. Lets see how he handled it for this game.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
What's the point of having a "hard" difficulty when it's literally unbeatable? It's not the kind of dev who knows how to balance gameplay.
To be fair, this is like his first game with "actual" gameplay, and not just a point n click. I think that's why he has the auto win choices available. Unless it's not in the hard mode? (Idk I didn't pick that difficulty)

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
That credit ending is hilarious to me. Cause I JUST watched the "Life" movie recently, and it plays out exactly like that.
We might get some freaky alien action next game
:ROFLMAO:
(joking aside, It's an amazing creature feature btw if y'all are into that sort of thing).

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
He teased Drusilla 2 years ago, just because he is teasing a future project doesn't mean its gonna be his next one. He confirmed in discord SOL is the main priority after AOTG
To be fair, the space game has been in dev since at least Season 2 (Adelaide, RH2)
he has said before he also works on unannounced shit, and TOTD itself was a complete surprise
1721620610195.jpeg
Maybe finally a space theme game since has been mentioned something related in mother lessons,if is true i hope to be something like tentacular by jackerman View attachment 3839395
but yeah based on the trello
1721620511870.png
He's basically done with summer, just need to proofread the writing, but Spring was still in the rework phase

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes