3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

gsans123

Feb 16, 2019
Guys, I wanted to know if any of you recorded the gameplay of this game, my PC was kind of stuck, I wanted to see the scenes. If you have the gameplay, please share the link with us.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
my bar doesn't get up at all, is there something I'm not doing?
If your bar isn't filling up at all, that seems like a bug :(
I think I figured it out. The chief always does the same pattern of movement so you gotta get the fish where he's headed in advance to cut him off
yeah, I think it is. it doesn't happen in the very easy mode, so there isn't anything that I'm not doing. but John is still slow as fuck, is this supposed to be this way?

Reactions: scumbagtoastman

scumbagtoastman

Mar 24, 2021
yeah, I think it is. it doesn't happen in the very easy mode, so there isn't anything that I'm not doing. but John is still slow as fuck, is this supposed to be this way?
Yeah even on fap difficulty John is slow but the chief's bar fills up much slower. You pretty much have to cut off the chief to prevent him getting fish on NTR difficulty to even have a chance

Reactions: jaden_yuki

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah even on fap difficulty John is slow but the chief's bar fills up much slower. You pretty much have to cut off the chief to prevent him getting fish on NTR difficulty to even have a chance
how can I cut him off if he's a fucking old ninja? :KEK:

edit: I think I got it (but it's still hard as fuck). wait, did you beat him on NTR difficulty? :PogChamp:

Last edited:

OoLeOoO

Feb 16, 2024
Wonderful work, worthed the wait, it has NTR as always, vanilla, cucking, Voyeurism and futa (it you take Ahanu as that)

scumbagtoastman

Mar 24, 2021
how can I cut him off if he's a fucking old ninja? :KEK:

edit: I think I got it (but it's still hard as fuck). wait, did you beat him on NTR difficulty? :PogChamp:
You get the hang of the pattern but yeah it's pretty unfair (I guess part of the NTR difficulty appeal lol). I've beat him twice so far on NTR difficulty and now trying to get past the 3rd round..

OoLeOoO

Feb 16, 2024
The NTR option is very hard to win, i suppose as everyone, is just as the mode was intended to, to end in NTR.

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Have NTRMAN forgot he was the one who dame Arrival of the goddes ?
Long distance relationship where you can talk to wife once a day and only suspect that there is something wrong.
No jokes, feels like he forgot that netorare actually means.
And it dont need much effort to make it good either: Zombie cure is in a secret temple but to get there, you need help from kid, chief or a warrior - and they send you on mini-games errands while helping your wife decypher old tablets or something.
boom here you go, game now replayability, and without vanilla, dressing mechanic and AV it could have 9-12 scenes per man.
GOTY

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes