3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Damn, . . . I play it about 30min but my laptop died again, . . .
AF.
Hopefully there will be android ver or port
Im still to poor to afford fux my pc and laptop

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
after with such commotion, well im just in time

I wish claire had a lot of adventures in the village before the corruption or events aside from being the price after the match and i wish the village was much larger in tems of population and thus more event before the end. The corruption route seems a bit short but this is a major upgrade compared to the last release, it was really good indeed aside I dont explore the two tribe chics yet. And also you dont have to repeatedly go to a reminiscene room to watch claire getting fucked unlike in gaptax armor solgante which is kinda of dumb (unless ur a goddamn fucking pathetic hippy cuck, though i believe that game is a wasted potential). This game is fucking great and I see it as a launch pad for a series of great games to come.

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Haven't played it yet but saw a lot of people complaining about the MC also having scenes talking like NTRMAN only just now started doing that. Multiple of his old fan favorite games have scenes with the mc and even avoidable NTR routes lol.

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Are there other tribal game or comics by ntrman besides this? The game seems to be referencing something previous.:unsure:

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Lmao at some '' theres no futa '' , theres 23942934 games only futa with no male option just lesbian and futa , and they come to a straight game to say theres no futa , gtfo jesus christ.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Haven't played it yet but saw a lot of people complaining about the MC also having scenes talking like NTRMAN only just now started doing that. Multiple of his old fan favorite games have scenes with the mc and even avoidable NTR routes lol.
ok you never played his previous works lmao. Vanilla content was like 5,10, let say 15% (on addelaid inn for exemple)
Now it takes 50% of the whole game :KEK:
At this rate the next game will be 90% vanilla 10% ntr

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
How does difficulty work? Does Very easy and easy remove all NTR game all together and Normal allows it or is it forced ntr on normal difficulty?

Reactions: joehoe
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes