3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
never once did i question who made this game lmao i'm a patreon supporter, but i forget how serious people can be when they don't get to be fully cucked while wearing the protagonist's shoes, it's just a lack of self awareness on their part
nahh you wrong his other game focus more on mystery ntr and corrupted build up now it just you watch the wife get fuck

Reactions: Shin969

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
nahh you wrong his other game focus more on mystery ntr and corrupted build up now it just you watch the wife get fuck
this i agree on, i remember his other game "voyage" and it has absolute no build up at all and went straight into it, not fitting the narrative at all. it would've been better as a comic if anything

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
this game have netorare and netori at the same time ?? because i see main character cheating on his wife and wow ntrman have voice acting now, i really like the new gameplay ntrman choice other than visual novel, me not sure about ntr part because the husband already know
Is similar to The old man route from ToftD where you trait your gf but i think having some glimseps of she having sex behind the MC would have been good, also not scenes were Claire founds out you are cheating on you seems like.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
Like his last game, there's definitely a winners path where you can avoid NTR and fuck one of the villagers daughters as well
Wait he has games where ntr is avoidable ,pls tell me i always wanted to play his games because of the artstyle but ntr is not my cup of tea so if he does please tell me ,also u said the ntr in this one is also avoidable right?

Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Here is hope that this game turns out better than his last games. I love his art but the games ever since Adeleide Inn were lackluster.

Tenants of the Dead especially. You had so many routes but what, only two scenes each? Nothing has been explored or escalated in this game and left me utterly dissapointed.

Last chance I give the dev I guess. This game is still making its first steps but at first glance the tribeswoman are getting too much action xD

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes