Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
Digi.B what an amazing first impression.Wow the characters..All so different.And it shows!!One of the few times i am hurting with the MC.You can feel the desperation..The writing and the premise is great.Your art is very good!And the music so spot on!Already supporting you.Just keeping up like this and your work will be legend!

Reactions: VOYEUR

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that should be MC's problem because...?
I don't see why he'd give two fucks about how she ends up, that will be a result of her own choices, nobody forced her to be a bitch with everyone she's ever met
Maybe, as you said, tasting a bit of her own medicine will get her to see the errors of her ways but i see a very long way between that and having her redeem herself and even if that were to happen i don't see MC's ever trusting her again (not completely, at least)

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Can somebody make some nice sig´s? Maybe a mix from the "Ghost-Dick" - "Cowboy-Dick" and Kindra. Would love to see that :)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
MrFriendly

Anyway, I am not ordering a plot, and I will accept whatever the author has to offer)
I totally believe him

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And that should be MC's problem because...?
I don't see why he'd give two fucks about how she ends up, that will be a result of her own choices, nobody forced her to be a bitch with everyone she's ever met
Maybe, as you said, tasting a bit of her own medicine will get her to see the errors of her ways but i see a very long way between that and having her redeem herself and even if that were to happen i don't see MC's ever trusting her again (not completely, at least)
Then I wrote
I am not saying that we will love her. I mean, she's going to be a completely different person.
and
And the choice will become even more interesting)

morf9090

Aug 1, 2017
Hope the updates to this game don't take half a year, that is the only thing i can see killing this game. The content, animation and story are all top tier and rival some of the top 5s on this site.
Also love how this is update one and there is already a lot of content. I was waiting for it to end after multiple scenarios just to end up continue playing. 10/10

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
games really good but keeps crashing every 2 minutes.....iv'e lost count how many times i have reloaded it.....i'm pretty much saving after every click at this point.....i'm not even joking.
I had a similar issue... just get the compressed version... works smoothly for me now that I switched

Reactions: CaptainSpunk

lkta

May 3, 2017
Liked it up until the first real lot of navigation/freeroam then just turned it off. No idea what people think this actually adds that is in any way beneficial. Also seems to be using a whole bunch of models that look very similar to quite a few recent games all using the same. GL with the game but not for me

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Damn, this was really good. Really like the direction this is going. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work! ;)

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes