iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
1) totally pointless verbose intro. We're NOT mentally retarded (well, most of F95 users aren't, I guess), so you don't need to use 1000 words to explain the icons;

2) Main character totally out of place. An AI software engineer? seriously?

3) totally implausible story's premise

4) totally lame dialogues between MC and his analyst

When I saw Fatty Beardy I decided that I had enough.

You're a great artist. Hire a good writer.

Change the MC: you still have time.
Somehow ur comment does make it seem that some ppl on F95 are "mentally retarted" :cautious:

Also you managed to use 'totally' 4 times in 4 different points you're trying to make but the dev needs to hire a better writer?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Oh, you chose the "Let it out" option. MC was basically just "letting it out" unchecked emotion. The flashback was their last moments together. Three years before we come back to present time where he's talking to DK. If you choose "Be Calm" it's less suggestive in what he says. Still doesn't paint a pretty picture for her, but doesn't paint her as a whore.

I want to work on choices being a major factor. It's up to you and the choices you made that will determine the ending. Even something as simple as telling Cassie "I love you", you see her expression change vs if you chose the other option. Choices will especially come into play when I release the chapter with a planned feature. A feature that I can't say without spoiling. Nothing revolutionary, but what the feature itself represents I think could be spoiling.

Forcing a girl as your end girl isn't planned. But your choices will play a role. I promise you though the game will not say "this is who ended up with" when all is concluded. That's my promise to everyone.
Honestly i don't even care if she cheated or not, with the way she treated MC and others like trash, basically ruined his life and fucking him over again with his interview the best outcome she'll have in my playthrough will be with MC kicking her ass out of his life for good
She's such a dislikeable character that i'll never be able to see her as a viable LI, especially with all the clearly superior choices there are in the game

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Oh, you chose the "Let it out" option. MC was basically just "letting it out" unchecked emotion. The flashback was their last moments together. Three years before we come back to present time where he's talking to DK. If you choose "Be Calm" it's less suggestive in what he says. Still doesn't paint a pretty picture for her, but doesn't paint her as a whore.

I want to work on choices being a major factor. It's up to you and the choices you made that will determine the ending. Even something as simple as telling Cassie "I love you", you see her expression change vs if you chose the other option. Choices will especially come into play when I release the chapter with a planned feature. A feature that I can't say without spoiling. Nothing revolutionary, but what the feature itself represents I think could be spoiling.

Forcing a girl as your end girl isn't planned. But your choices will play a role. I promise you though the game will not say "this is who ended up with" when all is concluded. That's my promise to everyone.
I really like how you made even the small choices to have some kind of effect, it's good to know that your dialog choices are not just some pointless feature, many times i was like "oh, she remembered that i did that... dang"

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
No appetizing tags only appetizing future planned tags, but at least is 2GB.
That's the only thing I noticed. I hope it's good.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, this is how you do a first release.
Top notch production quality, great characters, ample playtime, meaningful choices.
If the dev can keep this level going forward and this game doesn't end up in the top 5 I will eat my hat.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'll be honest, having played this I have mixed feelings... renders and story are top notch...but due to that the absolutely non-userfriendly UI the game is unplayable at moments... the choice boxes are too small, badly positioned and unreadable at times.

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
Wow, I am completely blown away with an initial release. I don't usually do reviews or even comment on anything unless it is something of great caliber as to like Being a Dik or Broken Dreamers. But this one is in that class. Such a great storyline so far and smooth longer animations make it a looker inside of itself. The animosity you feel for Cassie from the players standpoint and option from Kindra's side of it too will suck you straight into the story and not let you go. The humor is well placed and sometimes breaks the tension as it is supposed to. Five out of five stars so far. I hope the dev keeps this frame of mind and complexity going forward. As it is said "build it and they will come" And it is built right so far ! Best of luck and looking closely at this one for more of an in-depth story get sucked back into.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished playing this and I've got to admit I really like it. The writing is really good and is fucking hilarious which I really like, the scene with Naomi in her room had me dying. Every character is really likable apart from Cassandra who I think you went to far with making her incredibly unlikable and in my opinion strays to far into a Saturday morning cartoon villain than an actual redeemable antagonist.

The renders look okay and I've seen worse but some of them are kind of grainy and some of the lighting is kind of flat. There is some issues with the MC having black lines on his forehead in some renders which is an issue with the Nick hair asset that I've ran into a few times with my renders but the game is really well written so far and I hope it does well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow! I am impressed, one of the best if not THE best first releases I've ever seen. Great characters, great back story, and sexy h-scenes. Haven't been this excited to see where the game goes since I first played COBD. The only complaint I have is the use of familiar assets, would love to see the dev team try and find more obscure or underutilized assets as they go forward with the game. There are a few grammar errors that I'm sure will be polished going forward. I loved watching DJ Kink curb stomp Cassandra, she deserved far worse.

If I had any money I'd be all up in the top tier of this team's patreon. Thoroughly amazed at the production value.

ETA: If you wanted us to all hate Cassie to the point where we would light her on fire, quarter her, and watch her burning pieces rip apart then you did a fantastic job. Unfortunately the fire spread to Reina and I also want nothing to do with her or the company. Hope that the MC and Kindra can work on her parent's project and keep interaction with IV and the House of Ink to a minimum. I don't care if that means that my MC has very little to do each update, doesn't have a lot of lewd scenes, or anything of that nature. Reina is not going to want to upset such a powerful client and hire the MC so don't force that scenario please. It was rather realistic that she would kowtow to her big client and not hire an unknown fuck boy.

Some unsolicited thoughts/suggestions: Allow the MC and player a chapter to process shit, add in some new characters, allow the MC to go with DJ Kink to a gig, etc. (Obviously I am sure you've got this in the bag). I just want a slow burn that actually takes the development of trust between a damaged individual and new potential friends at a slower pace, he is trusting Kindra because he has a good history with her. He shouldn't suddenly trust a bunch of women he doesn't know especially since Cassie is able to influence the way they treat him. The fact that the MC is so willing to go with the flow when it comes to the sorority is a bit off-putting, the guy stopped drinking because of Cassie, he's been in therapy for 3 years because of his inability to trust and move on, yet June asks for a favor and he is willing to do whatever the House of Ink wants with no questions asked.

Also I really hope that we don't see the obvious plot point of Cassie and TWR stealing Koko in a future chapter. And my money is on Artemis being the first AI, but I am often wrong.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work. :love:

Last edited:

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
One of the best first releases i have ever seen hands down and this game got a ton of potential, from where the first chapter ends i could picture a lot of possibilities.

I have never been so excited about a game since forever and then this game appeared out of nowhere, props to the dev and good luck on developing further this masterpiece.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Wow,just wow!
Its like watching great SF movie. I never felt it's first release. Usually our minds want plenty of sex straight away,but with this it's different. The story is amazing,unexpected. If you can continue giving us this kind of quality with story progression, I have no doubt that this thing will become on of the best ever. Keep up the good work and congrats.
Pledging definitely.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The Game is just WOW and for me one of the best with huge potential to get an masterpiece! I think that this needs to get supportet so i got the highest tier on patreon.

Good, Cassandra is truly a bitc... and i hope that the MC end as playball for Cassie and fights back.

The Girls are amazing and i hope the INK House gets into a fun place if Kindra and Reina is included ;) (i love harem)

And thank God, not the same shit over and over again! Dad died and the only son gets his mom and sister fuc...ed + Aunty etc. with the same old story only another render (or sometimes the same render ;) ).

I love this game!

4.80 star(s) 375 Votes