digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Haha, thanks everyone for the comments. I've updated the tags to inform what sexual content I plan on doing. I really do love the animating aspect of this. So there are going to be more animations in the next chapter. One of my Patreon goals is to make enough to buy a rendering PC for animations. One of the animations took like two full days to render, so that was two days I wasn't able to really do much 3D wise. So going to do my best fill in good content before that goal becomes a reality..

Grasping Ren'Py and refamiliarizing myself with 3D work (I haven't done anything 3D in like 15 years), a lot of the learning/training is out of the way (for the most part. Always room to grow) I'll be focusing on just content now.

Hahaha....yeah that last thumbnail isn't the best. At that stage, I was still learning how to better light a scene. If there's time, I may go back and redo the scene. But only if it doesn't hinder development time, so I won't make a promise on that scene in particular.

I'm glad everyone likes the cowboy, haha.

Share Artemis with your communities! Or leave a review!

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
is this version supposed to end abruptly when mc says he needs to say hi to Katy before leaving the sorority?
EDIT: no it is not.

digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Oh, I've never seen that bug. Did it give you an error screen at all? You're correct, there's more after that. But none of my testers reported that. Let me know or join my Discord to report it, if it is reproduceable.

thanks for checking out and reporting that.

Reactions: Grelk

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
Oh, I've never seen that bug. Did it give you an error screen at all? You're correct, there's more after that. But none of my testers reported that. Let me know or join my Discord to report it, if it is reproduceable.

thanks for checking out and reporting that.
theres no error screen but when i tried to leave the sorority after talking to all the girls except katy it just booted me to the main menu

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough this game

Have to say the story is well done so far

The characters all have something different to them big plus

This game can become quite good depending how it progresses

Will keep a eye on this

But so far great job on this DEV

digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
theres no error screen but when i tried to leave the sorority after talking to all the girls except katy it just booted me to the main menu
Thanks a bunch, I was able to reproduce on my end. I'll be looking into this.

thanks again for the report!

Reactions: Grelk

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
That was a feature I considered initially. I'll look into it.
Personally it's not a problem or deal breaker but it is nice to have options not to mention a big plus for rating the AVN in the end. :WeSmart:

Anyway thanks for the info and will get back here and share my thoughts about this avn when i try it.

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes