Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are gonna hurt your forehead on that wall Ava.........
It's my own fault hun.

I expect an adult site to be used by adults who act adultlike and do adulting.

Then I read a few threads and I get more and more shocked how some of these people haven't offed themselves by sticking their tongue in a plug socket.

It's weird because 95'ish% of the site dwellers are fantastic. I adore most of the guys on here and most of the other women. I've met some truly awesome people on here.

Then there is that 5'ish% that are either so immature in their thinking I bet McDonalds asks for ID if they ask for Cola because sugar and caffeine be bad for the kids ...... or they say shit so dumb it makes me wonder if their family have the Darwin Awards on speed dial.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I can understand why some are disappointed as everyone's expectations are different when it comes to VN's. But as far as I'm concerned, when I initially downloaded this one, I fell in love with the graphics and the story. So all I can say is that I really enjoyed playing this update and sure I'll be happy to get more lewd scenes in the future, but IMO this doesn't take away anything from this one IMO. So thank you for the update Digi.B and keep up the great work. Cheers :coffee:

Jul 31, 2023
It's my own fault hun.

I expect an adult site to be used by adults who act adultlike and do adulting.

Then I read a few threads and I get more and more shocked how some of these people haven't offed themselves by sticking their tongue in a plug socket.

It's weird because 95'ish% of the site dwellers are fantastic. I adore most of the guys on here and most of the other women. I've met some truly awesome people on here.

Then there is that 5'ish% that are either so immature in their thinking I bet McDonalds asks for ID if they ask for Cola because sugar and caffeine be bad for the kids ...... or they say shit so dumb it makes me wonder if their family have the Darwin Awards on speed dial.

You are wise my young apprentice. Do not waste any time on the window lickers

Strike when you see weakness.

It is the Sith way.

Go forth and conquer and remember your training

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes