NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Too much time wasted with Artemis or talking about AI shenanigans. She's cute and interactions with her are fun but with a big roster of girls and the slow development cicles, this can be exhausting for some players.
Let's say you're into Reina or Katy, well, tough luck, you have to wait 2 years for some content with them
You have a good point but to be fair the story is just that good honestly. is it harem game or individual paths?

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I really have come to love this story. I also hate Cassie with the heat of a 1000 suns (could be because I've dated a Cassie in my day). lol Artemis's expressions and coo makes her so easy to love. At the clothing store, I thought "they arent going to make that reference. Too cheesy" Yet. they did it...and I popped. :ROFLMAO: I don't know how the LI's will develop, but if I have to choose one, its absolutely Kindra. Loyal, Spunky, well meaning, and done taking shit from bullies. I think my only minor complaint is maybe needs a few more choices. Doesnt have to be major, just giving us a bit more interaction. Really minor complaint, more of a nitpick. This is very, very well done.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Wonder if I'm the only one who got android or cyborg vibes from Kandice's daughters. After all, Kandice used to work closely Kindra's parents, and the fencing scene....something feels off about them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be interesting to see if they just happen to be a less polished prototype of Artemis, a machine that lacks the core component of a good A.I.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just finished the update and why the hell Artemis IS SOOOOO ADORABLE? Like omg, now I don't want any lewd content for her lol, just wanna smile like a proud daddy when she goes with her first steps through the world
That's interesting. I didn't get dad vibes. I got love vibes. I can definitely see the love between her and the MC. Possibly with Kindra, although I am not interested in that.

Wonder if I'm the only one who got android or cyborg vibes from Kandice's daughters. After all, Kandice used to work closely Kindra's parents, and the fencing scene....something feels off about them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be interesting to see if they just happen to be a less polished prototype of Artemis, a machine that lacks the core component of a good A.I.
Oh, one of them is definitely an android. And we still have Zelda's court case AI think going on. There is some trouble brewing. Something wicked this way comes.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I played this before, but may have missed this, but I just played this all the way through from the start yesterday. I wonder if when Cassie had the code for Koko MKI stolen, she was looking for 1) Her "initial" code, which she thinks she created with the MC?, and 2) the key to making her AI working. Just a thought - as if she cannot get her AI to work, she can sue the pants off the MC to try to say she helped write some of the derivative code. That was why she probably make them start over when they started after high school, so no one can say their code was the same as the high school stuff. Just a plot point I am seeing.

squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
In the bios section of the phone, The first and last bio are greyed out. I imagine the first is Artemis herself. Any idea who the other is?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
that would be a problem since she is the main antagonist in the story and so getting rid of her kind of limits how the story can keep going
True, but pushing Cass out that window was soooo satisfying :LOL:.
I just had to replay it a few times and picture it as my ex-wife...
MC doing it for real at the end of the story would be nice...

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes