Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
List is just my opinion about them but DK and Ava are not competing with the traitor, they both heavily outmatch Vulvamort to even consider this a competition. Also Vulvamort has weirdly shaped mouth and chin, is this photo taken after Kindra beat her up?
NO :p
and WHO is Vulvamort ?! :unsure: You mean Lord Voldemort as Harry Potter character , NO ? :devilish:
I was just get the compressd 0.51 update to play may I find more Beauty pics :unsure: :WeSmart:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
NO :p
and WHO is Vulvamort ?! :unsure: You mean Lord Voldemort as Harry Potter character , NO ? :devilish:
I was just get the compressd 0.51 update to play may I find more Beauty pics :unsure: :WeSmart:
I kind of wonder how you don't know who Vulvamort is if you played the game.

I can't agree on her looks, there's something off about her face, but as far as villain goes, she's a top one in the AVN world, not a single redeemable quality in her.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I kind of wonder how you don't know who Vulvamort is if you played the game.

I can't agree on her looks, there's something off about her face, but as far as villain goes, she's a top one in the AVN world, not a single redeemable quality in her.
She is a traitor NO doubt and all ppl here agree that NO forgiveness for her OK.(y)
But for Beauty the thing is " to each their own taste and love and what suitable for his taste" , So it is up to you and your call to consider who is beautiful and who is not. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
She is a traitor NO doubt and all ppl here agree that NO forgiveness for her OK.(y)
But for Beauty the thing is " to each their own taste and love and what suitable for his taste" , So it is up to you and your call to consider who is beautiful and who is not. :WeSmart:
Absolutely, how you perceive her is up to you, I didn't say she was the worst looking one, just to be sure. I have to add, though, that the way she's written influences me a lot on that, but render alone, she may be 6th or 7th on my list.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Absolutely, how you perceive her is up to you, I didn't say she was the worst looking one, just to be sure. I have to add, though, that the way she's written influences me a lot on that, but render alone, she may be 6th or 7th on my list.
OK , Now my post above with the 3 ladies is valid for you :giggle::whistle:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Reactions: Sasanid
Oct 10, 2022
but render alone, she may be 6th or 7th on my list.

Here's my list,
if we solely think how good looking they are Vulvamort will be 9th for me. Ava, Claire, Paige, Zelda, Reina, Katy, Kindra, June then Vulvamort.

DK is such an underrated LI, how come she's barely talked about? just look at her, she's so beautiful!
Oh that one is quite simple actually, none of us worthy of her. That's why we are refrain to talk about her.
Thou shalt not take the name of the DK thy Goddess in vain.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
She's aight I guess.

Got cockblocked by Zelda for kissing DJ Kink like 6 months ago, but Kindra didn't want much to do with me either this episode ...I think this save might be cursed :FacePalm:
Had to restart from the start because of something stupid I did (like losing my saves... oh well, don't care, game is great and forgot many things anyway), and tried to 'please' everybody, well except for Zelda/Katy... anyway, focused on Zelda. And yeah, tried kissing Kindra, and saw Zelda's face... thing is, don't seem to remember her doing that before that update.

And, well, yeah, I suppose choices will start to matter soon hahaha

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
And yeah, tried kissing Kindra, and saw Zelda's face... thing is, don't seem to remember her doing that before that update.
Fuckin' eeeeeveryone comments on it. Zelda, Naomi, June, Paige... it's like you kicked a squirrel and laughed on live TV or something.
Pretty sure Digi added that render of Zeldas face later to communicate that step will have consequences. Because it really didn't feel like a big deal to me at the time.

Anyways, consequences be damned. Kindra is best girl, no contest.

Also, who the fuck is Jill?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ava? Claire? and Jill? which one are those ?
Artemis ,Kindra, Cassie, DK, Reina, Paige, June, Naomi, Katy, Meghan, Scarlett, (Lexi although it is a cameo) Zoe,Destiny, the blonde InK freshwoman, V, Jaque (reporter) and Zelda that are all names I can remeber, Please with Pic when you refresh my mind :p

Oct 10, 2022
Ava? Claire? and Jill? which one are those ?
Artemis ,Kindra, Cassie, DK, Reina, Paige, June, Naomi, Katy, Meghan, Scarlett, (Lexi although it is a cameo) Zoe,Destiny, the blonde InK freshwoman, V, Jaque (reporter) and Zelda that are all names I can remeber, Please with Pic when you refresh my mind :p
Ava, Mother of MC; Claire, the first name of our goddess, savior of our MC, the doc, DK, Claire Karahadian. No fucking idea of Jill though.

Ava is the first pic and Claire is the second one.
I beg to differ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both are much more beautiful than Vulvamort, if we solely think how good looking they are Vulvamort will be 9th for me. Ava, Claire, Paige, Zelda, Reina, Katy, Kindra, June then Vulvamort. Also Vulvamort can't hold a candle to neither DK nor Ava in any way possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes