xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's for Searching Threads not searching inside threads

Edit:

View attachment 3472536

Found Search Conversations, keyword compressed and search by date. Nothing.search by relevance nothing.
I write:"c 'ressed win" (only that I use the full word), not like writen here, so it does not apear in someones search
and the "search by date" you're right it is the critera for every search if you do like Defen sugested it works for the thread too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
see no big deal you can also use Bob69 as filter he did the compr. in this case

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I write:"c 'ressed win" (only that I use the full word), not like writen here, so it does not apear in someones search
and the "search by date" you're right it is the critera for every search if you do like Defen sugested it works for the thread too.
What the hell did you smoke before you wrote that sentence Xapi and can I have some?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, you are in this thread right now if you are reading this, go top of the page and use the search bar there.

Like this,
View attachment 3472568
Done that already see below

1711232707783.png

That page doesnt have a Sort by date

If i try press the grayed out search below, it erases this thread so i cant search in it.

If i press the fucking advance button after pressing the button at the top, same fucking shit.

So unless there's a button I'm missing, I'm in a loop where I can't fucking find the most recent compressed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, I still can't search by recent, i got lucky with compressed win.
If you change that in the main settings, it applies for all searches, Forums, Thread, etc. the search window on top of each page is set to thread by default.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes