Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! This game is SOOOOO amazing! The animations are top notch! The writing.....oh god THE WRITING!!!!! One of the best games I've encountered in terms of dialogue and character development!! The humor is top notch! This game could literally be turned into an amazing series on Hulu or Netflix or w/e and I would renew my sub for both just to watch it lol. This game has few peers in its execution, dialogue, character development and animations. I tip my hat to the creator digi.B . I don't WANT more updates............I NEED more updates! I can't wait to see where you take us on this journey!!

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Honestly, I've had this on a backburner for a while and I'm a bit pissed I didn't get around to playing it until now.
Characters have some great writing backing them up, each of them feel distinct and very genuine.
MC has a realistic trajectory and behaviour given his trauma and THANK FUCK that Cassandra doesn't get "redeemed" in the MC's eyes, so many devs just makes characters that puts the MC through actual hell and for some reason the MC always forgives them, but not this time and it's so cathartic watching him go full nuclear on her dumb ass.

The actual setting is pretty interesting, futuristic but not overly so and the game actually delves into the potential issues of large-scale high tech AI and the moral repercussions/pitfalls of it.

Straight up just a really solid game, in my top 3. Also Artemis is strangely cute, the way she murdered that poor PC mouse was endearing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
On the Patreon it says the creator is "moving away from Daz". Anyone know what they are moving to instead?
Blender.

Here's a quote from a devlog from a couple of weeks back:

This is a propaganda devlog. Blender over DAZ, fight me. Just kidding, but in all seriousness, I'm pretty confident in shifting over to Blender by Book 3. A lot of the special renders done lately were in Blender and no one seems to really notice the difference.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Blender.

Here's a quote from a devlog from a couple of weeks back:

This is a propaganda devlog. Blender over DAZ, fight me. Just kidding, but in all seriousness, I'm pretty confident in shifting over to Blender by Book 3. A lot of the special renders done lately were in Blender and no one seems to really notice the difference.
I thought Blender was a tool for posing and animating Daz assets, a "3rd party source" that was a little better at it than the Daz version of the tool. That's why I thought AI.

Learned something new.

Reactions: Elhemeer

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I thought Blender was a tool for posing and animating Daz assets, a "3rd party source" that was a little better at it than the Daz version of the tool. That's why I thought AI.

Learned something new.
Blender is a full 3D modeling and animation tool, an open source competitor to professional products such as Maya and 3DS Max. It has import/export capabilities to Daz and other 3D software. Daz is popular because the software is free and relatively easy to learn. Blender and other full-featured 3D animation software generally have a much steeper learning curve.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Blender is a full 3D modeling and animation tool, an open source competitor to professional products such as Maya and 3DS Max. It has import/export capabilities to Daz and other 3D software. Daz is popular because the software is free and relatively easy to learn. Blender and other full-featured 3D animation software generally have a much steeper learning curve.
Thanks.

Reactions: JJ1960

lnvalidName

Dec 25, 2022

Happy New Week!
Last week flew by pretty quickly. Aside from more posing and rendering, it was also a technical week. Which means more learning and skill building. There's a scene set in this chapter, and I wanted a particular dress for it, but nothing caught my eye in the Daz store, so I had to outsource it and found one that I liked

The issue with this dress was that the model was tall. Kindra is a runt. This model has a smaller bust. Kindra is well-endowed. So, it needed some adjustment. And the first few attempts weren't great...

First, trying to conform to the dress was hard. Kindra was not having it and burst out of it. Then, some seams ripped, so I had to stitch them back. But after lots of trial and error, I finally got it going. Then, the next hard part was rigging the dress so it followed whatever pose I put Kindra in.

Again, a lot of trial and error. But in the end, I got the dress I wanted and most importantly, learned a valuable new skill.

For those who know DAZ, know you're often limited to what's available either by the official store or by someone who either ported or created something. But you're still limited to what's available. Learning this skill allows me to expand on the wardrobe when something calls for it. Touching on the MC's past was something I wanted to do for a long time, but the lack of Marine dress blues (for Ava) gave me pause. After this training exercise with this dress, doing it myself makes it possible now.

That wraps it up for last week.

Now for the shirts. Again, I apologize it took so long for this one to be finally done. I think it was two years ago that a fan suggested it, and many of you encouraged it.

The shirt features DJ Kink and her World Tour, AKA her farewell tour. The cities featured on the back are the cities you guys suggested. Whether they're your actual city or a place dear to you. It's as if she toured your area. If all goes well, and by that I mean the vendor handles everything without my involvement. I plan to do one of DJ Kink's other shirt that was featured in CH2. And of course a very limited edition of the shirt Artemis wears throughout Book One. Mainly because it will be a gold foil shirt, and I'm sure that will require a minimum order to put in.
Anyway, here it is!

For 25% off the shirt, the coupon code is "nobadwords" without quotation marks.
I attached a shirt size chart to this post.
fourthwall.com

Thank you, everyone, and have a great week!
  • digi.B

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guys, first time playing this game and it's superb. But I have to ask; am I fucking stupid that it took me Veronica putting on her glasses when you're in the private cam room with her to realize she's the the same V from the server room.
Hahaha welcome to the Club! No you are not, I had Horniness inducted congintive disonace there so yeah I feel ya! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes