Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any dreamer who wants in on the dreams conversation, now is your chance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do i get the 2 corrupted data ?
Not sure about the first one. For the second one, you have to buy an extra toy for Kindra. You have to pick the right one to get the scene, but I would recommend trying them all. The dialog is pretty good for all three.
The 1st one is the Kindra choice for dream sequence instead of June.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know if who you choose to imagine waking up with matters? Does it add points to something or is it just for fun?

Anyway... Such an amazing game.

Zonagh

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone got the Artemis 3rd render and V 2nd render in gallery ? Can't find the SD Cards for them.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
A little patience, maybe? :)
The game just came out today, give him some time.
Scrappy is not a machine that will update the mod as soon as a new update comes out.
He needs time and he also have a personal life.
Lets Not forget AdanGC Mods has a walkthrough for this VN and i would like everyone to not spam either of them. They are not machines and have lives as well so please be patient the updated VN just got released not even 24hrs ago. If you want to say anything to these fantastic modders/Walkthrough creators than tell them how much you appreciate there work and to stay safe

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Can someone please teach me how to download the update only and transfer that to the og file?
Step 1: Download the 'update only' file in the first post (it's marked as such, right below the android one).
Step 2: Unzip the file into your 0.21 version of the game. It's important that you pick the MAIN FOLDER as an extraction target.
Step 3: Overwrite when prompted to do so.
Step 4: Enjoy! :)

Reactions: excalibertypo
Jul 1, 2018
Great timing, as I have been going though my stash and deleting a bunch of abandoned stuff and I replayed this not even a week ago.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
If I added the Update only files to a modded version of the 2.1 version, will it affect the game? I had something like that happen to Leap of Faith where some of my saves don't work.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I really liked this chapter. then again, I loved the frst two as well.
we got some background on the mc-june relationship
now I gotta play a non-kindra path to see what I missed

I don't mind the lack of lewd scenes some people complain about, I play these things for the story anyway. and this one I really like.
the part that saddens me is that now I have to wait a few more months for the continuation :(
great work digi. harbinger cameo was a great scene :D

edit: found 2 typos. forgot what one was but the otther one is "didlo" when MC speaks to the cam girl

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
i just want to clarify before i start the huge download with my crappy internet.. is there only one girl that currently has sex scenes and the rest haven't started yet?
i'm a huge fan of story, but the sex is also nice.. if theres only 1 girl i will waituntil others are added so i can fully enjoy the game
yeah, this is why changelogs are so important ... let us know what paths have any progression to them (whether story progression or new lewd scenes). If this update is "4 new lewd scenes with (asian character that I forgot the name of), substantial main story progression, and background/relationship progression with Kindra and June" for example, that is valuable information to know when deciding whether or not to take the time to download an additional 3 GB (or, if you delete files after you finish updates, then downloading 6-7 GB)...

Reactions: wiwem71072

Ronoso

Apr 11, 2019
Anyone have an issue where they are stuck on the initializing screen? So far i have waited about 5 mins?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone mind dropping a Mac link? Thanks!
Dl the pc version, unzip and while holding the alt key drag the game folder in:Game icon( Right click) Show Package content/Resources/Autorun and click merge when the window appear the game will be updated automatically. :)

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes