Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
did we ever figure the 100% save out? ive gone to the eushully folder in my computer and dropped the files in and in the actual game folder and my save is still the only one i see.
Way to saves would be something like (Disk):\Users\(PC name)\AppData\Local\Eushully\創刻のアテリアル

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
OK i have found it and it works...1 problem it changed the text setting back I NEED TO REINSTALL THE WHOLE DAMN THING AGAIN.

thank you for the help guess ill spend an hour getting this all back in order.

Last edited:

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
How do I check what debuffs and buffs do? Mousing over the card affected shows the debuffs/buffs it has but no info on what they do.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Does anyone have an updated version of the ssg to use in SpoilerAL for the game?

edit: nvm, found it. Literally the first page when googling.

Last edited:

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
anyone got some cheats to skip some of the grinding tried spoilerall or whatever its named but cant find any cheat table for it

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
anyone got some cheats to skip some of the grinding tried spoilerall or whatever its named but cant find any cheat table for it
I've managed to use CE on this game with a framework from Gniarf, but i've made it using the pre patched version with AGE patch.exe to open the game, idk if it will work for other ways but here its is anyway.
How to make it work: attach process to AGE.exe, click on the square to active get crypto key, if the money pointer show your BP then its working and you may use the value type AGE Engine encrypted int to look for all your values, if it does not show your BP then its not working.

If you would like to try to make it work (if mine does not work for you) here you may find a way to do so:

Reactions: soundengineer

Bordet123

Feb 21, 2022
Anyone who can aid me with this. Downloaded the file. I run AGE as admin.
Then I get this screenshot followed by a second screenshot. I click OK on it and nothings happens. What to do. Running on Japanese local.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Then I get this screenshot followed by a second screenshot. I click OK on it and nothings happens. What to do. Running on Japanese local.
this looks like lack of Japanese language pack. from the format alone this looks like "game did not close properly last time" error.
which normally looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With "yes" opening the options and "no" just launching the game like normal. based on gibberish that you get it's either font or Japanese language pack is missing. or you not running locale properly

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
You either have not the japanese language pack installed, or you used the "UTF-8 beta" option.

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah i suck at making cheat engine cheats so i am not gonna even bother to read that
You don't need to read just take the cheat table thats there.... well can't help the people that just want to be spoon fed ever little thing.... Open the text and download the cheat engine.....

Bordet123

Feb 21, 2022
The Japanese Language Pack did the trick. I had all this stuff ready on my old laptop.

Now to figure out how to turn Ver 1 into Ver 2. I am using the Mega download. The Interface with Japanese symbols right beside the English text looks bad.

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
The Japanese Language Pack did the trick. I had all this stuff ready on my old laptop.

Now to figure out how to turn Ver 1 into Ver 2. I am using the Mega download. The Interface with Japanese symbols right beside the English text looks bad.
that would be fresh install. Preinstalled version is screwd and no one cares enough to fix it.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Alright. I don't care enough for a fresh install so I don't have room to talk. I will probably get used to it soon enough.
i mean you can always try and slap interface patch on, just not guaranteed that it'll properly work. and running at v 1.0 will likely screw append content.

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know what the last "Lap Play Extra" setting is for a new game+? I still have my data from years ago and I'm wondering what I'm missing and how to unlock it.

New Game+.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes