mickymouse

May 1, 2017
I assume it is this?
Please note: this boss actually is 'EX' one, and to enable EX content, including bosses, you need to complete Dreamstate dungeon, then complete the game, after which you will be able to enable EX content when starting new game.
from

Reactions: Æthil

readAnon

Nov 23, 2017
i'm crashing after a voice file plays. Currently running win 10 pro. Anyone got any solutions? (already jap local, jap time zone, jap windows language)

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
i'm crashing after a voice file plays. Currently running win 10 pro. Anyone got any solutions? (already jap local, jap time zone, jap windows language)
I had this problem but only when I was trying to play using Locale Emulator instead of changing the system locale to jap. But since you said you already changed your locale... Someone mentioned that Unicode UTF-8 can cause problems, so you might want to make sure that the beta box is not ticked (in system locale settings).

If you installed Arterial on another drive than your default one, make sure that the Appends and Ver.2 are properly installed. For some reason after I installed everything on my secondary drive, none of the expansions seemed to work. I didn't have this issue when I reinstalled it on C:. A missing Append could possibly cause problems with the translation patch.

Aside from that... maybe try reinstalling the game?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I was quick to judge this title, unfortunately it didn't meet my expectations....The combat relies on RNG a lot, erotic content is not as rich as I'm used to with Eushully's other well known releases, some incredibly looking characters with amazing buildup have one scene or nothing at all and it doesn't even involve the MC..Huge let down.

Axeaddonis

Mar 8, 2018
I tried following the steps to patch the game myself and there is a huge section of untranslated text starting when MC meets his sister's friends, is this an issue on my end or was this a missed section of the translation?

1669622643926.png

Axeaddonis

Mar 8, 2018
I tried following the steps to patch the game myself and there is a huge section of untranslated text starting when MC meets his sister's friends, is this an issue on my end or was this a missed section of the translation?

View attachment 2199177

Nevermind, the issue was that I took the data files from the torrent rather than from the google drive. Using the right data files fixed it

Ryuzata

May 2, 2021
So was wondering if the days actually matter in the game. Will they cause a game over or make you miss stuff if you just keep letting them pass? dont want to rush the story but also dont want to miss out on things later due to not progressing.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Well... the devil path was disappointing. Expected more after reading this forum. The sharing scene with the old butler on Shiina's path should have been optional. It's her route. Wouldn't give af if that happened when I was on another character's route.

Shame there isn't a devil Shuuya leader card reward for completing the game on the devil path. I'm not liking the current leader cards I have access to. They be bland af. Woulda liked a more interesting leader to play new game + with.
Unavoidable sharing? Laaaame. Kind of odd too since I'd swear Eush games don't normally have that sort of stuff... I guess Mylen Ploa has a gangbang with demons in Kamidori Alchemy Meister, but they're more like faceless monsters than a 'person.'

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Almost gaveup this game since lots of boss seem really unfair and need specific strategy to win until i found out about spoileral cheat

Set this option to number 3 and tick the checkmark it make your board start with 3 star which make battle alots easier and lots more fun for me ( if the board empty just move the leader once and it will show full board 3 star )

SpoilerAL_KOBWH8ZNnc.png

Just_4_fun

Jun 23, 2019
Almost gaveup this game since lots of boss seem really unfair and need specific strategy to win until i found out about spoileral cheat

Set this option to number 3 and tick the checkmark it make your board start with 3 star which make battle alots easier and lots more fun for me ( if the board empty just move the leader once and it will show full board 3 star )

View attachment 2206384
You need specific strategy only versus arena bosses and KN everyone else kinda easy

Last edited:

arcticwolf69

Jul 13, 2018
Im stuck on step 3 of the raw installation. My system is Win10 Education, Locale: Japan.

Screenshot 2022-12-08 034754.jpg Screenshot 2022-12-08 034941.jpg

I unistalled my anti virus, rebooted and turned off windows firewall but got the same errors messages popup when trying to mount or open the iso file with PowerISO and also with Virtual CloneDrive.
Anyone else having problems with mounting EU013_EX.iso?
Any suggestions?

crispy_tuna

Dec 5, 2022
Hello, how to unlock Append 3 CG?

append03.PNG

I have tried searching for guides and it gave me no results.

Also missing some CGs on "others" tab. Anyone know what / where to get those?

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Hello, how to unlock Append 3 CG?
In the West Aokawa Commercial Building Area where you first got into the distorted world, on the second floor of the building with the distortion gate, the adult corner has an event point where you can choose 2 stories which gives the AP3 CG.

Additionally, you must play both stories in order to unlock Island of Oblivion every playthrough.

Dathbar

Jul 25, 2017
can someone tell me where to find the strange fuel additive for Arisa quest can't for the life of me find it.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
can someone tell me where to find the strange fuel additive for Arisa quest can't for the life of me find it.
In Shopping Mall: East, south in the island where you see the devils, there is a hidden path where you can find the strange fuel additive.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Does anyone know why The Magnetic Gatherer Ex Danger Beast does not appear in the angel route like it says it would on the wiki page for demon cards? What requirements are there to make it appear other than clearing dream state dungeon?

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the Choo Choo Mirai card from Ver 2.0 in Alchemy? It's driving me insane. The wikis basically just say you have to complete Arterial Force Blade but that didn't unlock it for me.

kevinsheeks

Mar 2, 2020
is anybody aware of an issue were text becomes squished or looks out of place i dont recall it being smashed together like that

1672110848712.png

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Wow what a coincidence, I suddenly have the urge to get back into this game after couple years and it turns out a proper translated version got released like a month ago? Any other Eushully games have a good or at least serviceable translation now? The main ones I know of are Battle Goddess 0 which I finished and Kamidori Alchemy Meister which I also finshed the Yuella route of ages ago.

The MTL version I was using a few years back I could at least understand what the cards did in order to progress through the game until about the 9th chapter on Shiina's route, but the dialogue was more or less a jumbled mess that it was only possible to get the gist of the route story from. Probably like a 3/10 English version overall whereas Kamidori was a 10/10 and Battle Goddess 0 was a 7 or 8/10.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes