mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Damn, what a game. I am on third playthrough already and probably will do it 5 more times to get all the endings.
Great story, great cgs, great TL, even the music is not boring. 3 story routs, 8 heroine endings; NG+ give new challenge areas (at least for the 1st 2 NG+). Man, and the battle system is almost flawless .... which is the reason i don't mind replaying this.

Well, i don't want to give a full on review here, but pls try this one out, but prepare to invest like 100 hrs on it.

The only damper i have is not due to the game. for my install like ever 15 minutes or so a system msg pop up. I will not crash the game if you press yes, but if you accidently press no, it will close the game. which happens a few time while i was in battle.
Would any kind soul out there translate this msg for me, i much appreciated it.

noname.png

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
You beat the game 2 times with this shit pop up? Omg. I think you had to use the age.exe file to run the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrericsan

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Damn, what a game. I am on third playthrough already and probably will do it 5 more times to get all the endings.
Great story, great cgs, great TL, even the music is not boring. 3 story routs, 8 heroine endings; NG+ give new challenge areas (at least for the 1st 2 NG+). Man, and the battle system is almost flawless .... which is the reason i don't mind replaying this.

Well, i don't want to give a full on review here, but pls try this one out, but prepare to invest like 100 hrs on it.

The only damper i have is not due to the game. for my install like ever 15 minutes or so a system msg pop up. I will not crash the game if you press yes, but if you accidently press no, it will close the game. which happens a few time while i was in battle.
Would any kind soul out there translate this msg for me, i much appreciated it.

View attachment 2177948
this is basically "data is corrupted close the game yes/no" i posted the link to fix several times through the thread, last being on the last page, so you can get it there if you want.

Reactions: mrericsan

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
ok so ive done the trillion other steps to get this game working and finally got the age patch to stop the yes/no error...now im having text error like hollow squares, and keys? in place of exclamation points and such. is there a fix for that? my text is UI gothic.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
ok so ive done the trillion other steps to get this game working and finally got the age patch to stop the yes/no error...now im having text error like hollow squares, and keys? in place of exclamation points and such. is there a fix for that? my text is UI gothic.
This is a weird problem and sadly i am not clear on this one. i think it might have something to do with language packs installed. Heard it's common problem for win 8.1 and maybe others. So installing Japanese language packs might fix it - otherwise no idea.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
i have the japanese language pack installed and am on windows 10. i have no idea it wasnt doing this before i fixed the yes/no problem, maybe related? the odd symbols are really only for elipses or '...' how periods appear correctly so maybe the periods are centered? it's not impossible to play and im learning to just ignore the sympols but a few lines it can be rather jarring.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Anyone able to confirm how carry over on new game plus works? If I choose not to carry over something for more difficulty like battle cards for example are they lost after completing my next play-through and saving data?.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
It depends from the age patch. I made a fresh installation and applied the translation patch manually. After i stopped using the age patch to start the game those weird symbols didn't appear anymore. Replaced by less invasive "......."
But anyway these symbols are just a visual glitch, there is no missing words or phrases. Is just unpleasant to see.

No age patch:
age.png

Age patch:
agepatch.png

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
It depends from the age patch. I made a fresh installation and applied the translation patch manually. After i stopped using the age patch to start the game those weird symbols didn't appear anymore. Replaced by less invasive "......."
But anyway these symbols are just a visual glitch, there is no missing words or phrases. Is just unpleasant to see.

No age patch:
View attachment 2179283

Age patch:
View attachment 2179284
if you interested mine looks like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so this is really case by case

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
My character portrait blink every time it change face and the whole game blink when CG change... Can some one help me to fixed this. It not good for my eyes now T^T

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
did we ever figure the 100% save out? ive gone to the eushully folder in my computer and dropped the files in and in the actual game folder and my save is still the only one i see.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes