Carner01

Nov 15, 2022
Locale emulator doesn't work very well with this game. Better set the PC locale to japanese, and avoid to use the "UTF-8 beta" option.

Yes. Is in the links in OP.

Can be a variation of what was happening to me. Every once in a while the game would half freeze during card games. I think after many hours without getting this problem anymore that the culprit was the option in this picture:
View attachment 2172331
The option that is selected in the pic is what i hope solved the issue for me. Also if anyone would care, these options are what made the best graphic settings for me.
Excuse me, how can i enable that tab? When i enter the configure menu i have all the tabs except the first one, and i have the same freezing problem you had.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Locale emulator doesn't work very well with this game. Better set the PC locale to japanese, and avoid to use the "UTF-8 beta" option.
Have you tried ? because I havn't had any issues with it.

• Sad
Reactions: Someone

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
If the prepatched version is buggy might as well remove the downloads; it will just create more angry users over here.

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
yea, it's buggy so I'm going with a fresh install and patching it myself but I'm missing append 2+3 and 2.0

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Excuse me, how can i enable that tab? When i enter the configure menu i have all the tabs except the first one, and i have the same freezing problem you had.
Usually pop-up the first time you start the game, and after a crash. But you can simply kill the age.exe process with the task manager so it will pop up again after the restart of the game.
yea, it's buggy so I'm going with a fresh install and patching it myself but I'm missing append 2+3 and 2.0
Is all linked in the first post.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
That's where you are totally wrong, A 404 error is linked in the first post.

Not that it matters to me I got it through other means. but It's still broken.
I'm afraid this is YOUR problem. The links work properly.
The DIY installation provide a better translation patch, but not perfect.

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
Since an image is worth a thousand words I have the last word 1000 times over. there's only one link to the append 2+3 and 2.0 raw and the link IS broken.

The torrent works though.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Since an image is worth a thousand words I have the last word 1000 times over. there's only one link to the append 2+3 and 2.0 raw and the link IS broken.

The torrent works though.
Since 1 picture worth a thousand words
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get a VPN or something.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm still in the early parts of the game but I have to say the gameplay is phenomenal it has been a very entertaining experience so far, Eushully either hits or misses and this one seems to be a major hit, not a new title but it's still gold and I'm glad I found it.

Edit: About the error, even with the fix I still couldn't get rid of it earlier, but after two additional steps everything went fine: I changed my regional format to Japanese then I opened the fix patch as admin.

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
not sure why but cant download the append stuff. got the game and the translation but i want the append stuff too. am i missing something?

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
You can visit the anime sharing site to get the exact same torrent files instead.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I stated it before when this had a machine translation and people were having problems with the download then.... preinstalled packages for Eushully games simply will not work for everyone. I doubt they would work for much anyone, but I suppose there's a possibility a few people with the exact same settings as the person who packaged it.

The following is for Windows 10, for older versions of Windows you may have to go more extreme on settings. The only way to guarantee a Eushully game is working properly is to install it with your computer settings set to Japanese region format. This should set your clock to JST and your computer should default installations in Japanese. In the language tab, I have English under Windows display languages, but I also added the Japanese pack under preferred languages. Those are the only things I have set on my computer to Japanese. In the past you had to set everything: language, region, locale, date/time. If you look in your apps, appends should have their own entry, which probably is the cause for the main menu display showing 1.0 rather than 2.0 on the preinstalled package; it can't find that file as being installed. After you've finally installed all the parts then you can apply any English patches and you should be all set. I don't use a locale emulator so I can't attest to this, but you might be able to switch back to what you're used to and play the game through the emulator.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
How do you make a card you've put down retreat? I have a few cards who's abilities only activate when they retreat but I can't seem to find a way to do it?

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
How do you make a card you've put down retreat? I have a few cards who's abilities only activate when they retreat but I can't seem to find a way to do it?
Retreat means they are removed from the board and put in the discard or exclude pile. Like deathrattle in hearthstone.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes