Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
I'm on day 14, i still don't know how to use crafting or alchemy, is it supposed to be known later?

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Retreat means they are removed from the board and put in the discard or exclude pile. Like deathrattle in hearthstone.
That would be like the graveyard...deathrattle are monsters that do something when they die in Hearthstone

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
It isn't available until chapter 3 or 4. Honestly though, I haven't really found much reason to use it anyway.
Heavily disagree on that. some of the best cards are only crafted if you want extra copies (unless you want to wait for 4 full playthroughs, while getting 1 card per run)
Especially Narumi cards. Her cards are probably among the best across all characters.

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
Heavily disagree on that. some of the best cards are only crafted if you want extra copies (unless you want to wait for 4 full playthroughs, while getting 1 card per run)
Especially Narumi cards. Her cards are probably among the best across all characters.
I concur with your sentiment but I wouldn't say Narumi cards are 'the best' hercards have the best stats of the main characters. But their abilities are not as good as other characters until you reach SR and EU cards.
Akari cards have decent stats AND strong abilities: Granting any other card including your leader evasion, instantly dealing decent damage to a vanguard without sacrificing the ability to attack .
Some items can only be synthesized and totally game changing like the mirror for instance.
And synthesis is the only way to get Shuuya subordinate cards (why do we get shuuya leader cards on level up anyway?)

Mehisha is frusting in that synthesising her cards are prohibitively expensive, so multiple playroughs are sort of nessesary if you want a mehisha themed deck.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
But their abilities are not as good as other characters
Ignore all odd numbered damage for example? this card alone will carry you through the most content aside from bosses that ignore daamge reduction. Pare her up with Mirai and her stat reduction - and you can make anyone have odd damage/ Not to mention Narumi's Onsen.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Just tell me where I am wrong:
First try: already patched game with EL - crush
Second try: change time, region (jap) with unicode utd-8 - crush
LMAO

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
Ignore all odd numbered damage for example? this card alone will carry you through the most content aside from bosses that ignore daamge reduction. Pare her up with Mirai and her stat reduction - and you can make anyone have odd damage/ Not to mention Narumi's Onsen.
It's good but It's not that good, Kaito's evasion card is more reliable and doesn't need as much set up or you could put a fortitude ring on the lowest rarity ragtus card :p. So better stats, worse abilities that's her in a nutshell. but it's pretty affordable to significantly boost her cards with equipment, which does give her grant abilities like sniper (practicaly needed on her 10/7 3 cost), but also foresight which is good for setting up your first 3 cost subordinate from an empty board but still rather basic.

As for you Trapperxxk? I had the same issues, just start again with a fresh install, you don't need to set the time just the locale (which is in time setting I think). The thing is you need to 'uninstall' the appends before you install them again even if you've already deleted them. Confusing I know. But I recommend using Alt+print screen and pasting into yandex for installation dialogs. That way you can know if you're installing the appends or uninstalling them.

Last edited:

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
It's good but It's not that good, Kaito's evasion card is more reliable and doesn't need as much set up or you could put a fortitude ring on the lowest rarity ragtus card :p. So better stats, worse abilities that's her in a nutshell. but it's pretty affordable to significantly boost her cards with equipment, which does give her grant abilities like sniper (practicaly needed on her 10/7 3 cost), but also foresight which is good for setting up your first 3 cost subordinate from an empty board but still rather basic.

As for you Trapperxxk? I had the same issues, just start again with a fresh install, you don't need to set the time just the locale (which is in time setting I think). The thing is you need to 'uninstall' the appends before you install them again even if you've already deleted them. Confusing I know. But I recommend using Alt+print screen and pasting into yandex for installation dialogs. That way you can know if you're installing the appends or uninstalling them.
Well, you see Game works well without english patch (ver 2 with red), but when I install eng, The Thing becomes blue and game crushes.
1668715000973.png

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
..then descriptions so you know what the cards do.

You can do this safely step by step by copying your installation folder and patching the copy, your save games will be accessible to both.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
..then descriptions so you know what the cards do.

You can do this safely step by step by copying your installation folder and patching the copy, your save games will be accessible to both.
I am quite sure that descriptions are included in English patch as is. i did fresh install into English patch into interface. and that's all. Works fine and cards are translated

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Well... the devil path was disappointing. Expected more after reading this forum. The sharing scene with the old butler on Shiina's path should have been optional. It's her route. Wouldn't give af if that happened when I was on another character's route.

Shame there isn't a devil Shuuya leader card reward for completing the game on the devil path. I'm not liking the current leader cards I have access to. They be bland af. Woulda liked a more interesting leader to play new game + with.

Reactions: notBatman747

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
how does one use the 100 save? ive tried putting it right into the game directory and going to applocale and eushully and neither has done anything.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes