Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
The school boss is so absurdly rigged against you that I just went ahead and used the cheat engine table linked above, because fuck that.
There is no really rigged fights. 95% of the game is easily cleared by autobattle. Rest is bosses and special enemies that require some strategy. By that point you should have some decent cards. As long as you can hold initial rush of big damage creatures - he'll soon start playing 3 or 4 attack garbage mobs. do not touch them so they wont be replaced by better stuff. focus on only doing damage with your card that right against the boss so no one can block it.
My deck from the save at the time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By no means above deck is optimized btw. just works of meat

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I keep being annoyed by sporadic half freezes happening during the card battles, all of a sudden i can't place cards or attack anymore, only by selecting auto battle i can end the game. And the bug remain until i restart the game.
The school boss is so absurdly rigged against you that I just went ahead and used the cheat engine table linked above, because fuck that.
It can be defeated if you bothered to collect some card and put some thought on your deck. I've defeated it at the second attempt with this deck:
deck.png

Hope someone can figure out and get a fix for the error screen popping up. I can see some are trying but nothing yet. Will keep an eye on this thread though.
I did it with the "age patch" posted some time before. It didn't worked the first time, but when i restarted the game that pop up stopped appearing.

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
Can someone who manually installed confirm they have any of $4$TALENTACT.BIN, ARENAINFO.BIN, CONFIG2.BIN, MUINIT.BIN and UNITINFO.BIN in their game folder?
Those four files are from the 2012 UI Patch. You won't have them if you use Redbeard's 'Images (Outside Source)' or don't use either UI patch.

For what it's worth I tried the Prepatched(Gofile) and needed to use the AGE Patch to stop the error popups. After doing a manual install following Redbeard's guide I don't have the error popup.

Reactions: mickymouse

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
I need cheats. At least money.|
Simple Cheat Engine is not working. Even tried converting to hex, typing backwards as array of byte. Did not help.
EDIT: SpoilerAL tables attached !
Am i just not getting it. All the stuff is in Japanese. Can't tell what is what in the spoilerAL.

frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
Am i just not getting it. All the stuff is in Japanese. Can't tell what is what in the spoilerAL.
Then translate them before toggling anything, either with your phone or google. Here's a quick rundown:

1. Download SpoilerAL (You can find an english patched version of it via google very easily).
2. Extract it somewhere, then take the files attached to their post and throw them all in the SSG folder (even the ssl's).
3. Run SpoilerAL. At the bottom left you'll see "Location of the SSG file", click that and select the SSG folder from the last step.
4. After selecting the SSG for it it'll open the trainer. Some options are very obvious even without translating them.
5. But first, select Memory Process then select Add Target Process. Find AGE.EXE and select it, click OK.
6. Have fun.

BP is money, the first LP option you can see is Enemy LP. The rest are things like date, turn, etc. Google lens can tell you the rest, save before messing around with anything incase it ends up crashing the game or something dumb.

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
I try to run it with Locale emulator, got in the main menu, but when i press "Game Start" it CTD? Help please

Sammie16508

Mar 7, 2018
Any updates from the discord on if there are any ways to get around the text issues caused by Age.EXE patching the pre-patched version? Cause for some reason the RAW links have 0 bytes worth of files attached on my end right now, and magnet link does nothing. (not to mention I really dont want to have to go through the manual/ISO mounting process)

Straduuuuust

Jun 13, 2018
Hello,
I don't know if I'm dumb but I'm locked at the first fight. When I drag and drop Higuchi Kaito on the club leader member I have an Image with both card prepared to fight... And then I can't do anything, I can't click on anything. (The game isn't freeze because I see the Gear behind the turn number still animated)
Did I miss something ? Like a Key to press ? (I'm using a local emulator btw)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Hello,
I don't know if I'm dumb but I'm locked at the first fight. When I drag and drop Higuchi Kaito on the club leader member I have an Image with both card prepared to fight... And then I can't do anything, I can't click on anything. (The game isn't freeze because I see the Gear behind the turn number still animated)
Is it persistent problem or one off? if it keeps happening every time - maybe it's something about tutorial that you are not following? iirc that fight is a tutorial fight and is heavily scripted so doing something that game does not want you to do might have a weird effect.

Straduuuuust

Jun 13, 2018
Is it persistent problem or one off? if it keeps happening every time - maybe it's something about tutorial that you are not following? iirc that fight is a tutorial fight and is heavily scripted so doing something that game does not want you to do might have a weird effect.
1668524858412.png
1668524896153.png
1668524961073.png
Well the tutorial is easy to understand so I don't think I've done anything wrong. The last image is the step where I'm stuck at

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Well the tutorial is easy to understand so I don't think I've done anything wrong. The last image is the step where I'm stuck at

Huh, first time i see such error. is this preinstalled version or fresh install? Probably something somewhere is broken. try turning off animations and see if you jump past this screen. past that only reinstall i think. unless someone have better idea why is this happening

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is there an interface/menu translation for this game too? When I enter the menu options I see untranslated stuff...

Jan 23, 2019
Hello
i'm trying to do a raw instalation following the guide xiaoci posted on page 3. However, when i try to open the tennyu folder, i get the error " the archive is either in unknown format or damaged ".
What should i do ?

edit : and of course, after strugling for an hour, i figure it out rigth when i post this (i just add to open it with ultraISO) , sorry for the inconvenience and thanks anyways

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
anyone knows how to get the card at the start of game that's locked it says shapeshifter but no clue how to get that

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
anyone knows how to get the card at the start of game that's locked it says shapeshifter but no clue how to get that
You need to continue the story first. In the future you would get a teamate that have shapeshifter abily. If I remember correctly at the end of chapter 2 or at chapter 3.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Also had the same problem
Locale emulator doesn't work very well with this game. Better set the PC locale to japanese, and avoid to use the "UTF-8 beta" option.

Is there an interface/menu translation for this game too? When I enter the menu options I see untranslated stuff...
Yes. Is in the links in OP.

Hello,
Can be a variation of what was happening to me. Every once in a while the game would half freeze during card games. I think after many hours without getting this problem anymore that the culprit was the option in this picture:
options.jpg
The option that is selected in the pic is what i hope solved the issue for me. Also if anyone would care, these options are what made the best graphic settings for me.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes