weeb7

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone know what the update for this was seeming it says "updated" 2 days ago? I remember downloading this like 4 years ago it had prologue translated then a tiny bit of random machine translation but 90% was still in japanese. Is the game finally 100% machine translated in game english text? I tried playing it using a text hook to translate it but it really wasn't worth playing the quality loss from using text hooks is so bad not even counting it's google translate anyway.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Anyone know what the update for this was seeming it says "updated" 2 days ago? I remember downloading this like 4 years ago it had prologue translated then a tiny bit of random machine translation but 90% was still in japanese. Is the game finally 100% machine translated in game english text? I tried playing it using a text hook to translate it but it really wasn't worth playing the quality loss from using text hooks is so bad not even counting it's google translate anyway.
It is properly translated. On fan translation level but still looks like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: weeb7

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Dowloaded the pre-patched version, but the UI seems to not be translated much, so i think it should be said in the op that the pre patched version doesn't translate the UI fully.( like the skills description for example is still in Japanese). If i had known this i would have dowloaded the raw version.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Dowloaded the pre-patched version, but the UI seems to not be translated much, so i think it should be said in the op that the pre patched version doesn't translate the UI fully.( like the skills description for example is still in Japanese). If i had known this i would have dowloaded the raw version.
Just download interface and name patch from op post.

Reactions: Lindien

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
i would still recommend doing a clean install. Pre-patched have something messed up in installation order so it does not show correct version on menu screen. can be problematic down the line with append content. but up to you if you want to roll with it.
Properly installed looks like this

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
i would still recommend doing a clean install. Pre-patched have something messed up in installation order so it does not show correct version on menu screen. can be problematic down the line with append content. but up to you if you want to roll with it.
Properly installed looks like this
Yean on mine its still says version 1.00

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
How's the story compared with the other translated Eushully games? I really enjoyed how simple the story was in Kamidori but Castle Meister bored me to death. The story just felt overly long and too padded.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
How's the story compared with the other translated Eushully games? I really enjoyed how simple the story was in Kamidori but Castle Meister bored me to death. The story just felt overly long and too padded.
I think you will have to try it to know as that's pretty subjective. I like it personally but the only eushully game i didn't like was Kami no Rhapsody, it is definitely better than that.

Does setting someone as a 'Partner' do anything besides boost their XP gain?
Whoever is set to partner that who's finisher you will use. The MC's finisher attacks leaders for example but other characters can stop movement or damage all enemy cards on the battlefield ect. Note that you cant have 2 finshers so partner replaces the leaders finisher when you it set to another character.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x-x-x0 and Aquilez

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
Whoever is set to partner that who's finisher you will use. The MC's finisher attacks leaders for example but other characters can stop movement or damage all enemy cards on the battlefield ect. Note that you cant have 2 finshers so partner replaces the leaders finisher when you it set to another character.
Thanks.

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
Hard to say for certain, since we can't know your tastes as well as you do.
From what I remember from my first playthrough (back when it was still a raw MTL), the story was more heavy than Kamidori's. We are talking parallel dimension/reality, all-out war between Angels and Demons, dodgy scientific experiment, paramilitary group and you stuck in the middle trying to survive with your friends. What I mean is, it's not as light-hearted as Kamidori or Amayui.

Now, I won't say the story is complex (there are better stories and there are better VNs), but it's not straightforward either. There are differents factions working with or against each other, subplots and secrets to discover. I wouldn't call it simple. Not as simple as Kamidori or even Amayui. But then again, what do I know ?

As for whether it's boring or not, it really depends on you. I wasn't bored, but it's only my take. I really loved the world and the ambiance of this one, but it's true that it's very different from the usual fantasy settings of most Eushully's games.

Reactions: Aquilez

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
I'm getting a crash if I go to the Eushully room or attempt to go to message settings. It's odd, because I did the manual installation and my locale/Unicode settings have been Japan for ages. Double checked just to be sure. Was there a specific order to apply the English patch in, and do the files just go straight into the game folder? Not sure what else it could be.

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
I'm getting a crash if I go to the Eushully room or attempt to go to message settings. It's odd, because I did the manual installation and my locale/Unicode settings have been Japan for ages. Double checked just to be sure. Was there a specific order to apply the English patch in, and do the files just go straight into the game folder? Not sure what else it could be.
https://f95zone.to/threads/arterial-of-origins-v2-0-append-1-3-eushully.6173/post-9362894

or try installing this font

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes