AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Fenris Bjorn, publicación: 3380384, miembro: 893053"]
View attachment 634056
Por alguna razón, el mod de ropa simplemente no funciona para mí. Solo muestra la ropa básica. ¿Puede alguien ayudarme?
[/CITAR]
Yo tambien tengo ese problema :(

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Considering all the trouble people have with getting this game to work and the installation I am going to do everyone a solid and I am uploading my copy of the game to my google drive. I purged my saves however kept a few of the cards I downloaded. For the most part the game should be stable and work out of the box. You might have to change some settings but it will NOT require you to download any mods or install uncensored patches to have the whole experience. i took alot of the BS out of it so you can just play the game. (assuming it works and doesn't require you to set anything in the registry. I assume it will work okay but if it doesn't then I'm sorry. Impossible for me to test.)

Will take about 2 hours to upload but I will include links when it is done below:

Part 1: done
Part 2: done

It would also be appreciated if someone could take these files and maybe uploading them somewhere a bit more permanent (like mega). I probably won't keep them on my Google drive forever and I have no desire to create a mega account.
Thanks friend. For some reason when i try to put in the class some of you cards in a new game the game crash, strange. Gay sex is possible but without sound and penis for the submissive partner, but is ok.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After years of putting it off, i've finally downloaded this game, but i'm dissapointed to be honest. I just sleep>go to class/club>next day, with some small activities like chatting, eating and similar. That's all?

Not saying that it's a bad game or something, but it seems quite boring to me.

Rubbeldiekatz

Dec 18, 2019
This is awesome! Since I had to switch to Win10 I haven't been able to play this game without imense fps drop during conversation or H-scene. But now it runs smooth again. Thanks alot! Does this work with the other Illusion games too?

Apr 19, 2020
Not saying that it's a bad game or something, but it seems quite boring to me.
Totally depends on who you decide to be and create. I began it all with a weak-ass little blonde girl who is bad at mostly everything, and made the teacher a lecherous sultry rapist chick. On day 1 she raped my girl, and for some reason everyone wants to be her friend. Then I caught her banging another girl from class and they told me to keep it a secret, so I agreed to keep it all a secret for them (this girl's full victim mode).

Then the teacher tried to rape my girl on the roof and the girl I made to be her sister caught her and yelled at her to stop, saving her little sis from the teacher.

Couple days later I decided to become the antagonist and use the teacher myself, and stalked the girl myself. Also, apparently everyone pays close attention to her lessons. She's a surprisingly effective teacher when she's not raping that girl. :KEK:

Then I switched to the class over-the-top-hot blonde bimbo airhead (original girl's big sister) and walked around groping everyone. The game is what you make of it. It has all those other rl elements in it to make it more than a strait-to-sex sim like HS.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
the exploitable/scheming forced h build doesnt proc enough for me. Also the guys tend to commit to 1 girl only

I had the otaku IT guy who blackmailed shy/quiet girls with upskirt pictures for force H
I had the milfs eyeing the bad boy
I had the lesbians friend the nice boy
I had the nice guy with the track/field girls

all with intended 1:3 ratio but they end up settling with 1....
Compared to other illusion games this one has more content in the more than 1 male protagonist so more roleplay

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Considering all the trouble people have with getting this game to work and the installation I am going to do everyone a solid and I am uploading my copy of the game to my google drive. I purged my saves however kept a few of the cards I downloaded. For the most part the game should be stable and work out of the box. You might have to change some settings but it will NOT require you to download any mods or install uncensored patches to have the whole experience. i took alot of the BS out of it so you can just play the game. (assuming it works and doesn't require you to set anything in the registry. I assume it will work okay but if it doesn't then I'm sorry. Impossible for me to test.)

Will take about 2 hours to upload but I will include links when it is done below:

Part 1: done
Part 2: done

It would also be appreciated if someone could take these files and maybe uploading them somewhere a bit more permanent (like mega). I probably won't keep them on my Google drive forever and I have no desire to create a mega account.
Thank you so much for this! btw i have a question regarding with downloading custom character. Ive downloaded a few from bepis.db but when i load it on aaedit, the clothes didnt come out the way it supposed to? like for instance these ones?

1588157761577.png 1588157791723.png 1588157835037.png 1588157856272.png

SunsetDown

Apr 29, 2020
e1.png

Does anyone know what causes this error when attempting to merge the "sets" folder from the 3droom_morecum_patch.zip?

Thanks

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 638002
are you talking about this one? cuz i think i already have all of it
hardlinker is not a clothing pack. Hardlinker essentially makes a shortcut from already existing textures to our clothing options. so if you download a pair of pants with the jeans texture it will reference that as opposed to having to include the texture again. this is designed to lower the overall size of the game so instead of 80 gigs it is only like 12. At least that is how I understand it if I am wrong someone please feel free to correct me.

Reactions: SomeHowOutTheArse

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1588180531361.png

Click on win10fix then select settings. make sure it is set to dgvoodoo2 then go back and hit enable. Make sure wined3d is NOT also selected. if you run both your computer and the rest of your city will explode killing hundreds. Maybe thousands!

NEVER run both together! (seriously don't, I am sort of shitposting but I am serious the game won't launch if you use both.)

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
(Fix Time) How to Fix AA2 Lag In 2020

this is useless,

I'm going to write this in the biggest letters possible, dgvoodoo is a launcher option that is mentioned in the modern installation guide in the OP itself. It goes unread so much a video has to be made because of ignorance.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
this is useless,

I'm going to write this in the biggest letters possible, dgvoodoo is a launcher option that is mentioned in the modern installation guide in the OP itself. It goes unread so much a video has to be made because of ignorance.
If people read the OP we wouldn't need to keep answering questions now would we :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside the Modern installation guide is great you should totally check it out. ( not YOU persay Orange Goat but anyone else reading this comment :) )

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes