JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Does anyone know where I can get props for scenes in aa2
Check the Discord server to be quick, and if you go through all the Mega links in the you'll find plenty on the way.

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Might be included in one of the personality packs
Mega
Thank you, it's there. But he doesn't have a voice. In fact, a few are missing their voices. When I try to create a card with a personality that doesn't speak and boot up the game, the game crashes immediately.

Wjeidwfwef

Nov 22, 2020
Thank you, it's there. But he doesn't have a voice. In fact, a few are missing their voices. When I try to create a card with a personality that doesn't speak and boot up the game, the game crashes immediately.
weird they're working for me, did you download all of them and follow the instillation instructions in the patch zip

T4

Nov 25, 2017
Por si a alguien le interesa del a comunidad Hispana, he pasado la traducción de diablito77 de la versión antigua de AA2 que se instalaba usando Illusion Wizard, para la versión mini en formato pp2.

Necesitáis dejar el fichero de la traducción inglesa, por que no incluye la traducción de las personalidades de los personajes (la esfera de la esquina en las fichas de personaje).
____

In case anyone from the Hispanic community is interested, I have passed diablito77's translation, for the old version of AA2 that was installed using Illusion Wizard, for the mini version in pp2 format.

You need to leave the English translation file, because it does not include the translation of the characters' personalities (the sphere in the corner on the character sheets).

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is it possible to lewd a lesbian? I can literally bed any chick within a day or two, but this one chick is being an absolute ass, including the "guys are not for me" line. Am i wasting my time? I dont want to do the "yes, maam" cheat if i can avoid it.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I was playing with Link's Skinwalker module challenge student Hadahoko in my class and have a question about playing with it.

Context: A character with the Skinwalker module This highly scripted character with its own custom triggers will eventually possess the player character and force them into AI control unable to be ended except for pressing the button to move to the next period of day. From this point on the player's controlled character will be selected from the roster at random on mornings and after period changes with no consideration for who the player selects in the morning. Randomly this character will enter AI control.

Situation: The Skinwalker is designed to prevent being killed by the player (debug message states something is preventing the murder) and the Skinwalker is designed the flip the murder attempt back onto the player (kills player). In the one instance I played neither Hadahoko nor the attempted murdering player student had the Lucky trait.

Question: Is there a way to "win" the scenario by motivating the Teacher to transfer the Skinwalker out or otherwise force an Arrest scenario with the player surviving? Will using a Lucky character or some module work for attempted kill?

Student character card made by Link attached. This is the perfect kind of experience for October so have fun if this interests you.

Note: I initially did not know this student was designed to be a challenge, and I myself started with a purposely underpowered and hated challenge student of my own when I noticed the Skinwalker mechanics and tried to play with them.

Edit: I realize there's more going on than just the modules I see. This is my first time seeing the scripted triggers portion of character cards.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Monosomething Without some form of circumventing the "default" behavior - , you are simply unable to gain Love points.
Wait... just one more mechanical question:
What i shifted into the dyke and seduced the main character im using? I know it would probably be easier to play as that model or as another female character, but i have no interest in having it go down this path. Would that work in the long term, or would she break up (or straight up seize up over what "she has done" lol) after i switched back to my main character?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
What i shifted into the dyke and seduced the main character im using? I know it would probably be easier to play as that model or as another female character, but i have no interest in having it go down this path. Would that work in the long term, or would she break up (or straight up seize up over what "she has done" lol) after i switched back to my main character?
What Tsugumi meant is absolute zero way to gain love points. Without love points a 0% will appear for any attempt at sex. Because they are hard-locked homosexual they simply won't budge.

It won't hurt to open the creator and simply change their alignment to be leaning instead of pure homosexual. If you want to keep the portrait and force a Rainbow card status you can find an unlocked maker for this. You may then use modules and traits to increase the leaning of the character so it will almost feel pure homo but it won't be.

Or if you want to create an evil lesbian-breaker rapist you can use modules and traits to elevate the forcefulness of the character. Part of the drama is seeing characters do awful things you wouldn't do. It helps make sure a story organically forms without you orchestrating it all.

Although I barely remember, but I did read at least one module description that mentioned changing "alignment" at random, which could be a way to open them up to seduction by proxy if it's that same base-game sexuality alignments. A pure homosexual-aligned character can't be wooed by the opposite gender, but a module can dynamically change their alignment so they suddenly can be wooed. But then they could suddenly change back and they'll break up.

You can unpack the module that changes alignment and edit the trigger scripts yourself to make it only change their alignment away from homosexual without ever going back.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
To be honest, I do not know how that would play out, but my assumption is:

In a nutshell, what you are doing as PC character is improving relationship stats of other characters towards you, so if you switch to the lesbian - you are now building up relationship stats of the now-NPC guy towards the now-PC lesbian girl. This serves no purpose as you can take control of the boy and ignore the low-chance* interactions completely - that is kind of the whole point of PC control. The moment you switch PC control back to the boy, you are once again pitted against the stats of the lesbian...which you never built up. In other words, unless you keep playing as the girl, there is kind of no point in switching to her, to begin with.

*"low-chance" means "non-0%", because, as per the wiki: if success chance is 0% - the issue lies elsewhere. For example, the character hates you, or you do not match their gender preference - things like that. So, if you see 0%, then the problem is far from "chance is low enough to hit 0" - it means you are literally being blocked off by another game mechanic.

hey, is there any custom cards that come with pre installed modules?
Overwhelming majority of BepisDB (link in OP) cards make use of modules. The modules functionality itself comes from AAU, not the card. Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Reactions: Monosomething

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

In a nutshell, what you are doing as PC character is improving relationship stats of other characters towards you, so if you switch to the lesbian - you are now building up relationship stats of the now-NPC guy towards the now-PC lesbian girl. This serves no purpose as you can take control of the boy and ignore the low-chance* interactions completely - that is kind of the whole point of PC control. The moment you switch PC control back to the boy, you are once again pitted against the stats of the lesbian...which you never built up. In other words, unless you keep playing as the girl, there is kind of no point in switching to her, to begin with.

*"low-chance" means "non-0%", because, as per the wiki: if success chance is 0% - the issue lies elsewhere. For example, the character hates you, or you do not match their gender preference - things like that. So, if you see 0%, then the problem is far from "chance is low enough to hit 0" - it means you are literally being blocked off by another game mechanic.

Overwhelming majority of BepisDB (link in OP) cards make use of modules. The modules functionality itself comes from AAU, not the card. Or am I misunderstanding your question?
the answer you gave is sufficient

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

Yeah, i kind of gave up on that idea. I dicked around with the "forced acceptance cheat", but if it aint legit - it aint worth doing.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
hey, is there any custom cards that come with pre installed modules?
[...]
I do have a little bit more to add. Normally modules added to a character card appear in their modules list as normally expected, and their logic flow and global variables appear in the triggers tab of the AUU maker with the name of the module appended on the left. However, when a card author wants to make their card's mechanics different than what available modules offer, they opt to unpack a module. This makes the modules disappear from the module list for the character card, and the triggers no longer state that they came from a module but will otherwise keep their name, sans the name of the original module.

It was what made the Hadahako custom card so interesting. Originally I was curious as to why it was so different despite what I knew about the modules in the card's list, but I recognized the gameplay mechanics being similar to unlisted modules. Sure enough, many modules were unpacked and edited directly into the character card, along with other functions that are new and original to the card itself outside of what comes in modules.

[...]
Is there a way to modify the pre-made characters? Ive tried looking into the editor, but i dont think i can do much there, especially not change their sexual orientation of characters (think i can screw around with their body proportions but, again, no interest in that). That, and theres quite a bit of info in there, that isnt visible on the outside (like, yep, sexual orientation). While i know its impossible to convert the heathen IRL, the game should be a wee bit less restrictive in this regard... like making it really difficult and time consuming, but not impossible. Meh.
You can totally modify pre-made characters, otherwise you're implying they exist without a card to access. For the version of the game I found and installed within a month's time from today, I boot up the program, choose to create a female character, and load a pre-existing card I want to edit from any directory on my computer. Along with the main window that deals with character aesthetics, sexual orientation, personality, traits, etc there's the AAU window with modules, triggers, fine body scale control, outfit equip slots, and more.

It's totally fine to fork a character and make your spin on them. Save the original somewhere else for reference, and make your edits. Maybe rename them to be distinctly different. Keep going until it's so different it's not the same character anymore. There's plenty of cool spice to add once you get into custom triggers. Modules are a shortcut into these triggers--without knowing anything about making them yourself you can load the module, visit the triggers tab, then study what logic and global variables are there. It's a step closer to learning how to make fun characters that deviate significantly from what AA2 characters could do back when the game was released 9 or so years ago.

I recommend getting inspired to make your own then gradually figure out fun stuff to add as you study other characters people share.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You can totally modify pre-made characters, otherwise you're implying they exist without a card to access. For the version of the game I found and installed within a month's time from today, I boot up the program, choose to create a female character, and load a pre-existing card I want to edit from any directory on my computer. Along with the main window that deals with character aesthetics, sexual orientation, personality, traits, etc there's the AAU window with modules, triggers, fine body scale control, outfit equip slots, and more.

It's totally fine to fork a character and make your spin on them. Save the original somewhere else for reference, and make your edits. Maybe rename them to be distinctly different. Keep going until it's so different it's not the same character anymore. There's plenty of cool spice to add once you get into custom triggers. Modules are a shortcut into these triggers--without knowing anything about making them yourself you can load the module, visit the triggers tab, then study what logic and global variables are there. It's a step closer to learning how to make fun characters that deviate significantly from what AA2 characters could do back when the game was released 9 or so years ago.

I recommend getting inspired to make your own then gradually figure out fun stuff to add as you study other characters people share.
Yeah, okay... that sounds too complicated for me. Im old, alright?! lol

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Yeah, okay... that sounds too complicated for me. Im old, alright?! lol
I'll accept that. I'm getting up there too but nosing around in software is something I try to keep doing. I don't have enough time to get very talented working with AAU's content but I know some people make money commissioning custom modules. I've yet to make an amazing character but I whipped up a trait-and-module sandwich with minor trigger editing that's a nifty work-in-progress for myself to test.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes