JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
It would take an even bigger post to explain just how much confusing (and sometimes false) information the "guide" above contains. Please, do not use it.
I just found this game and am interested in installing it. Is the content of the opening post current and complete or do I need more links and reading? If you don't want to explain why that additional guide someone else made is false you can at least say if the opening post is sufficient or not?

I played Honey Select and its sequel first, too dry though they looked great. I tried Koikatsu next, which was better for interaction but still missing something. I'm looking forward to trying this game even though it's comparatively old and bug-prone.

Oct 16, 2019
I just found this game and am interested in installing it. Is the content of the opening post current and complete or do I need more links and reading? If you don't want to explain why that additional guide someone else made is false you can at least say if the opening post is sufficient or not?

I played Honey Select and its sequel first, too dry though they looked great. I tried Koikatsu next, which was better for interaction but still missing something. I'm looking forward to trying this game even though it's comparatively old and bug-prone.
Don't bother with the download links in the op, follow the install guide within the spoiler in it instead and that should set you up most of the way.
Don't skip installing the prerequisites within the /extras folder

Reactions: JustAl

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018

remember download from here latest version, then just add the mods from op spoiler link.

Reactions: JustAl

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
I'm sorry if it's been asked before, I tried checking the thread. There are some personalities that have a sad/bad/angry reaction when the player says "yes" when the AI proclaims their love. Does this happen to anyone else or did I bork up some installation steps?

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
I'm sorry if it's been asked before, I tried checking the thread. There are some personalities that have a sad/bad/angry reaction when the player says "yes" when the AI proclaims their love. Does this happen to anyone else or did I bork up some installation steps?

it's a mod cards ? maybe from module from the card, you can remove them from AA2 edit.

or Reaction "Trigger" Script from the mod card maybe.

Reactions: hamsterus

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Medieval554! Exact value - not without QtEdit. The general idea - check the statue behind the dojo (martial arts room): click on the character to see what others think of them, and refer to . Though, even the color theme of those "opinions" is hardly complex.

Med554!

Formerly 'Medieval554!'
Apr 7, 2023
thank you!
Medieval554! Exact value - not without QtEdit. The general idea - check the statue behind the dojo (martial arts room): click on the character to see what others think of them, and refer to . Though, even the color theme of those "opinions" is hardly complex.

morcalvin

May 2, 2021
I downloaded off mega and followed the instructions but every time I try to run the game it says unhandled exception code: 0xC0000005 Address 0x069C3228

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
does anyone have the full description for the pregnancy module? the pastebin has been deleted

edit: nevermind, downloaded mini ppx version and description is there

"Overhauls pregnancy. Girls can get pregnant on any day, if she gets knocked up it starts counting pregnancy from the day after. Pregnancy lasts for seven days, during which it switches to pregnancy style (use the 2chan pregnant outfit for belly inflation, name the style "pregnant1"). PC can get pregnant. NPCs can get pregnant and be fathers. NPCs can get each other pregnant. A pregnant card cannot get vanilla pregnancy. During the pregnancy she gets Impulsive and Always Hungry traits. She has a 25% chance to decline interactions due to mood swings - father of the child will not get hate/dislike points for being rejected due to this if he loves her. Father will have a chance to offer massages to her and take her out for lunches. Father will be more responsive to her actions, this depends on his love towards her and his virtue. [PC/NPC Module]"

Last edited:

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
I need help! I'm trying to work out how to add other modules from cards that isnt on the main list like Practical Sex Ed (v0.1) Anybody have any idea?

Stewsy

Jun 21, 2018
Wait, so should I be using pp2 mods or ppx mods? The game keeps crashing if I don't have options for both enabled...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Stewsy Obligatory check: did you download the game from OP DDL links or via "Modern Installation Guide" link? You need the latter, as it is being kept up to date.

Moving on: the game actually crashes if you DO have both options enabled. PP2 and PPX are incompatible. PPX is the successor, so "by default" you should keep PPX enabled and PP2 disabled. And, just in case you get confused by all the "PP" options: do not disable ".pp file shadowing/sets". Basically, the relevant settings should look .

With all of that in mind, the answer to your question is "if you need to ask - you need PPX".

Reactions: Stewsy

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Has anybody extracted the subtitle texts for the personalities? Preferably the base and DLC ones.
(I want to ask before doing it myself)

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes