hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
matt4116 For starters, this already IS a "repack". Then, there is the multitude of mods somebody needs and somebody does not. Then there are AAU updates you need to keep track of and update your repack. And same for mods. The list goes on. Not to mention that you are basically going to be making a repack of a repack that is already beeing kept up to date.
Okay, noted. The reason why I requested a re-pack is because I was trying to help WhatAZone. Apparently he is going to have to look elsewhere for a re-pack then. :ROFLMAO:

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
1. anyone have or backup [AA2][Misc][Enable AA1 Hi-poly poses, animated][v1.0] ?

2. and how to use or access poser in game ?

Hi poly not low poly version

mine got corrupt in my hard drive and cannnot find any new download anywhere TwT

Hi poly load full HD model

now im regret not back up this mod to my Mega Folder.

or is there someone back up all old mods from Hong Fire site ? i neeed Hi Poly Model walking Around in my school.

3. also maybe i must share this lets study at home together mod before corrupt like other pile of mods in my hard drive

yes bring your girl at home then segs.

Last edited:

aeosdeus22

Oct 28, 2020
I downloaded the mini and its not un-censored I downloaded MkIII but where do I put it at when I extract it

AllasTimeOff

Apr 24, 2020
This is an unfortunate casualty of the advent of Mini. That guide assumes the game's data files still have their old infrastructure from the original game. In Mini, all of the game's files were condensed into a single file, Data.ppx.

Bear with me here. This is gonna be a long post. Additionally, I don't currently know how to get around this without MCP/JMCP, so if you aren't using one of them yet, I highly recommend it.
I followed all the steps in your guide, but for some reason animations just don't work: characters get stuck in various poses. I edited the H_style file by adding copied columns from (under the "Quick unlocker" line) and changed all skirt settings from SU to US. Then I copied files and posted them in folders mentioned under the "Lesbian Allowed" line. I've kept all other jg2p folders intact in the sets\!addlt_les_foreplay_anims. Didn't edit the H_style_lock file either. Not sure where I went wrong.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
I downloaded the mini and its not un-censored I downloaded MkIII but where do I put it at when I extract it
i think you confuse to install so much stuff here later on, just reminder the AA2 unlimited pack here extremely outdated, there is new uncensor even release made by new modder.

maybe this will be usefull for anyone notice right away why new Mod is mostly PPX from paterons ( because smaller faster and 0 bugs ), why are you using PP2 when people start using PPX, Why you have older version Hexa than new one, why are you not 3d room when segs and why you don't this and that.

ext ext ext

Step By Step to update or Totally Upgrated your AA2 to Koikatsu level Masterpiece :

1. i recomended download PPX version here, then Install windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.exe ( Net Core ) from extra folder.
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-mini-unlimited-1-6-0.40544/

2. then update the AAunlimited by download it from here : , just drag and drop to update to the latest version AAunlimited. don't need to install.

also download the Module, Module Is Extra " Traits " You can add to Character maker. to make you OC or Non OC character very spicy.

3. New Mod Cards or Big Mod Card Need Latest AAU or you will Crash. ( yes im Really Serious about this update or you will crash when extract mod cards ).

4. then go to this mediafire mod collections :

5. donwload 28_hexapp_v22.PPX and 32_hexapp_nodim_patch_v22dot1.ppx ( hexa PP is personality pack ) from mediafire above.

6. Remove Old version Hexa OC version v46 and remove your old HexaHP from data folder, then download new Hexa Oc v50 and Hexa Hp v35. ( put it to data folder ). you want to have all hair, costume and accesories right ?

7. Download Tot Pack ( yes more new hair and costume ) :

below here is game changer, New Uncensor + Alot of New Segs pose + 3d Room.
8. download Civ uncensor :

9. Download JMCP Sex Pose :

10. Read The Notepad How to install JMCP & enable JMCP, don't just put the JMCP PPX, put the patch for JMCP H male voice inside & put the JMCP H male Voice.PPX+ then enable / check mark JMCP + unlock from, AA2 play script.

JMCP Better than regular Cum pose because each pose has button / control you to cum firts or her or both with a lot of new positions, just like modern H games.

11. Ofcouse you must donwload the 20_3droom_v18.ppx from mediafire link above for 3d room segs, bye bye floating wallpaper POV.

12. download and put all this personality mod to data folder :

13. hmm you cannot bring home your girl what ever you want then segs ? use this mod

14. huh mod is not PP file ? still RAW. convert it to pp with AA2Install, this will come in handy because some mod from patreon still RAW you need to installit manually to PP, specially some card that not a mod card from patreons.

15. What is pose file in AAU ? Put pose file to Trigger folder In AAU folder, trigger is Special move pose that happen for unique interactions for specific personality. so for exaple you want to put anime fight pose trigger when someone fighting for example.

or double piece hand custom pose when say hello.

and yes also for making Scene / posing.

so download as many new pose you can.

17. extract Hard Linker then Run hard_linker.bat in texture folder, then download Hardlinker Texture from here , then extract to texture folder.

18. Still confuse ? just read step by step everything Here and learn everything.

19. i want D3d9 without DGVOODOO LOGO !
here :

surprise huh ? soo many stuff to do after download the game.

Note :
1. Why download PPX version than PP2 ?
like i said : faster + smaller + no bugs + Most Patreon Mods use PPX.

2. no you cannot use both PPX and PP2.

3. and Most PP2 re pack is Annoying because you cannot turn off PP2 Script it keep automaticly check on and break the game, you want to use PPX only.

4. Why i Must Update The AAunlimited software when i download Repack from any site ?
again you will crash Extract most New Mod Card release.

5. you donwload everything in mediafire mod linkhttps://www.mediafire.com/folder/vwrmdohus4vhh/Mods#vwrmdohus4vhh

except :
1. you can ignore Male Voice Fix because you are using JMCP voice
2. you can ignore C4 personality pack.PPX if you prefer to add the personality you like only 1 by 1 directly from website

6. so you are saying when i download any repack AAU from Any website i must manually update it by my self ? YES and YES because no one upload the Most New repack with new mods and everything

7. Mod not working ? toggle PPX resource loader on then turn off PP2.

8. PPX still not working or cannot use PPX ? please install the Net Core windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.exe, you cannot use PPX if Net Core not installed.

9. you don't like CIV Uncensor ? Sure just Use MKIII Uncensor.

PPX much more smaller + faster + and no error when extract mod cards, even Modder mostly recomended PPX File from partreon download.

Here Some 3D JMCP SEGS Screen Shots + Check Mark Your PPX + JMPC + Today List Of PPX MODS :
Wow 3D :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JMCP :

Use PPX ONLY :

Activated Your JMCP + Unlocks :

Mod List :

Add More Costum Traits From AAU MODULES to Make Your Character more Spicy :

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
It would take an even bigger post to explain just how much confusing (and sometimes false) information the "guide" above contains. Please, do not use it.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
I think everyone is overcomplicating the freaking guggul guide a LOT now I know why a lot of people fail to "install" the game correctly :confused:

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
Never mind after Diving the google doc again & archived.moe i found link to tsukiyo me latest updated AAU PPX version no need manual updating.

i swear what i got from tsukiyo me is old pp2 or old ppx before diving deeper somehow, maybe old link somewhere i click.

all we need just download JMCP + 3d maps + CIV or MKIII uncensor + Linker texture + TOT + pose + one no dims version if you don't want clean version and other mods.

and ofcouse you need NetCore to work just install it from extra folder.

Last edited:

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
I followed all the steps in your guide, but for some reason animations just don't work: characters get stuck in various poses. I edited the H_style file by adding copied columns from (under the "Quick unlocker" line) and changed all skirt settings from SU to US. Then I copied files and posted them in folders mentioned under the "Lesbian Allowed" line. I've kept all other jg2p folders intact in the sets\!addlt_les_foreplay_anims. Didn't edit the H_style_lock file either. Not sure where I went wrong.
Sorry for the confusion. That post wasn't really meant to be a "guide," per se, though I acknowledge it sort of ended up looking like one.

When you say "characters get stuck in various poses," do you mean that, when switching to one of your new positions, the actors retain their last frame from whatever their previous position was and sit there motionless (the game will often put the camera in some wildly off-centered location when this occurs) even though voice files play as expected? This is the first thing that comes to mind given your description.

If so, this is usually a result of the game not playing an animation file at all when you select a pose. In this case your likely suspect is incorrect file referencing. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as a mismatch between the poses you've established in H_Style.lst and the animations you've supplied. I would start by checking that your additional poses in your list file match the set of animations you want. It is worth pointing out that the guide in that spreadsheet was written before the advent of JMCP, and thus probably expects that you'll be supplying the same poses that the author had access to; I do not believe you'll be able to use JMCP animations with it, though I could be wrong here. When I made my pose edits in the list file, rather than using the spreadsheet I instead copied lines from the existing foreplay positions within the H_Style.lst file supplied by JMCP itself (the hetero ones further up in the file) and repurposed them, knowing that I was going to be supplying corresponding JMCP poses for them to read. If you find no issues here, I'd then check that your subfolders have the correct names with respect to the category within which you're trying to contain the poses.

Otherwise, we'll need to do some digging. Try describing the problem with as much detail as you can observe and we'll go from there.

Edit #36,741: I am on the verge of becoming one with the typos.

Last edited:
Reactions: AllasTimeOff

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Okay, noted. The reason why I requested a re-pack is because I was trying to help WhatAZone. Apparently he is going to have to look elsewhere for a re-pack then. :ROFLMAO:
Requesting one is easy, good luck making one. There have been attempts. Most if not all abandoned right after release.

i swear what i got from tsukiyo me is old pp2 or old ppx before diving deeper somehow, maybe old link somewhere i click.
You can get pp2 version from there if you really want to. It's still available. So is the pre-mini version.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I started fucking around with this game again lately and I got it set up but when I go to customize characters I feel like some of the clothing options I added in just aren't there. I added a few that were not included in the usual clothing packs like CCC and it got me thinking. If you add other clothing packs that potentially share the same slot as ones already installed I assume this would cause a conflict. The game isn't crashing so I am curious if it is just overwriting one slot with the data of another. Just curious of what happens in those cases if anyone could share.

If I am just going overboard and not paying attention to slots then I might just redo all my mod files and be a bit more conservative with what I add.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
There is priority system for PPX/PP2 resource loader and AAU sets. Duplicate will only select the highest priority data. It's how drag and drop mods work in the first place, many contain duplicate and modified base game data which then overwrites existing base data because that has the lowest priority.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
i know this imposible but anyone have full set of ranma 1/2 character cards, i still remember there is good sautome ranma & akane mod card & i really like kasumi tendo card, Lobotomy Corp Card Angela ? full set sailor moon somewhere ?

im fucking dump idiots who deleted all mods and 100gb collections of card from JP site, img gur, jp blog, pixiv, some even paid pareon cards that author / creator not exist anymore that gone for ever, just for getting freee space for new game com3d2, koikatsu, sunshine and Honey select2. that take so much space.

ever since knowing AAU Exist im really regret my decision. my dumb brain never think back up the card to google, mega or somewhere. just for new game.

and it still haunt me until this day because i cannot find ranma card anywhere, can't even find good sailor moon cards.

oh yeah some official port character card from @homemate, school mate 1 and 2 for AA2 also missing. oh god what have i done.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Sometimes, when I grab a random custom card, it ends up glitching out somehow - something with the clothing, or bugged out during a sex scene...irrelevant beyond "through no fault of my own other than me not liking it for whimsical reasons" -, and I am slightly triggered by the fact that those cards crap all over the game folder with additional assets they require.

So, random "1st world problem" question: is there a way to somehow playtest a card without it dropping the files into the game folder? Mod managers for games like Skyrim spoiled me. :p

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Sometimes, when I grab a random custom card, it ends up glitching out somehow - something with the clothing, or bugged out during a sex scene...irrelevant beyond "through no fault of my own other than me not liking it for whimsical reasons" -, and I am slightly triggered by the fact that those cards crap all over the game folder with additional assets they require.

So, random "1st world problem" question: is there a way to somehow playtest a card without it dropping the files into the game folder? Mod managers for games like Skyrim spoiled me. :p
I've wondered about this as well. Not necessarily about a way of playtesting cards, but whether there was a way of cleaning up unused overrides from cards you've deleted.

Last edited:

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
You can rename your override folder and have a card extract its overrides into an empty override folder so that they can be deleted or merged into your real override folder after trying the card. Sometimes you might actually need to do that to get overrides from a card when you already have the overrides extracted, because it's possible for the extracted files to be corrupted and it won't try to extract again if you already have the files.
That's probably what you're talking about when you say "glitching". Extraction failure on overrides isn't that rare.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
i think you confuse to install so much stuff here later on, just reminder the AA2 unlimited pack here extremely outdated, there is new uncensor even release made by new modder.

maybe this will be usefull for anyone notice right away why new Mod is mostly PPX from paterons ( because smaller faster and 0 bugs ), why are you using PP2 when people start using PPX, Why you have older version Hexa than new one, why are you not 3d room when segs and why you don't this and that.

ext ext ext

Step By Step to update or Totally Upgrated your AA2 to Koikatsu level Masterpiece :

1. i recomended download PPX version here, then Install windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.exe ( Net Core ) from extra folder.
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-mini-unlimited-1-6-0.40544/

2. then update the AAunlimited by download it from here : , just drag and drop to update to the latest version AAunlimited. don't need to install.

also download the Module, Module Is Extra " Traits " You can add to Character maker. to make you OC or Non OC character very spicy.

3. New Mod Cards or Big Mod Card Need Latest AAU or you will Crash. ( yes im Really Serious about this update or you will crash when extract mod cards ).

4. then go to this mediafire mod collections :

5. donwload 28_hexapp_v22.PPX and 32_hexapp_nodim_patch_v22dot1.ppx ( hexa PP is personality pack ) from mediafire above.

6. Remove Old version Hexa OC version v46 and remove your old HexaHP from data folder, then download new Hexa Oc v50 and Hexa Hp v35. ( put it to data folder ). you want to have all hair, costume and accesories right ?

7. Download Tot Pack ( yes more new hair and costume ) :

below here is game changer, New Uncensor + Alot of New Segs pose + 3d Room.
8. download Civ uncensor :

9. Download JMCP Sex Pose :

10. Read The Notepad How to install JMCP & enable JMCP, don't just put the JMCP PPX, put the patch for JMCP H male voice inside & put the JMCP H male Voice.PPX+ then enable / check mark JMCP + unlock from, AA2 play script.

JMCP Better than regular Cum pose because each pose has button / control you to cum firts or her or both with a lot of new positions, just like modern H games.

11. Ofcouse you must donwload the 20_3droom_v18.ppx from mediafire link above for 3d room segs, bye bye floating wallpaper POV.

12. download and put all this personality mod to data folder :

13. hmm you cannot bring home your girl what ever you want then segs ? use this mod
Mega

14. huh mod is not PP file ? still RAW. convert it to pp with AA2Install, this will come in handy because some mod from patreon still RAW you need to installit manually to PP, specially some card that not a mod card from patreons.

15. What is pose file in AAU ? Put pose file to Trigger folder In AAU folder, trigger is Special move pose that happen for unique interactions for specific personality. so for exaple you want to put anime fight pose trigger when someone fighting for example.

or double piece hand custom pose when say hello.

and yes also for making Scene / posing.

so download as many new pose you can.

17. extract Hard Linker then Run hard_linker.bat in texture folder, then download Hardlinker Texture from here Mega, then extract to texture folder.

18. Still confuse ? just read step by step everything Here and learn everything.

19. i want D3d9 without DGVOODOO LOGO !
here : Mega

surprise huh ? soo many stuff to do after download the game.

Note :
1. Why download PPX version than PP2 ?
like i said : faster + smaller + no bugs + Most Patreon Mods use PPX.

2. no you cannot use both PPX and PP2.

3. and Most PP2 re pack is Annoying because you cannot turn off PP2 Script it keep automaticly check on and break the game, you want to use PPX only.

4. Why i Must Update The AAunlimited software when i download Repack from any site ?
again you will crash Extract most New Mod Card release.

5. you donwload everything in mediafire mod linkhttps://www.mediafire.com/folder/vwrmdohus4vhh/Mods#vwrmdohus4vhh

except :
1. you can ignore Male Voice Fix because you are using JMCP voice
2. you can ignore C4 personality pack.PPX if you prefer to add the personality you like only 1 by 1 directly from website

6. so you are saying when i download any repack AAU from Any website i must manually update it by my self ? YES and YES because no one upload the Most New repack with new mods and everything

7. Mod not working ? toggle PPX resource loader on then turn off PP2.

8. PPX still not working or cannot use PPX ? please installing the Install Net Core windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.exe, you cannot use PPX if Net Core not installed.

9. you don't like CIV Uncensor ? Sure just Use MKIII Uncensor.

PPX much more smaller + faster + and no error when extract mod cards, even Modder mostly recomended PPX File from partreon download.

Here Some 3D JMCP SEGS Screen Shots + Check Mark Your PPX + JMPC + Today List Of PPX MODS :
Wow 3D :

JMCP :

Use PPX ONLY :

Activated Your JMCP + Unlocks :

Mod List :

Add More Costum Traits From AAU MODULES to Make Your Character more Spicy :
Any alternative link for the 13. ?

Aclass

Feb 12, 2020
Having trouble with the OpenGL renderer which only works when I'm using integrated intel graphics and not Nvidia graphics. Everytime I try to use my nvidia gpu and open the game it says "Direct3D initialization processing error" but I can load fine with integrated graphics. Anyone have a fix for this? I would like to be able to get more frames using an actual GPU lol (also loading the game without openGL and nvidia gpu works but I get insane lag)

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
I haven't been able to found an answer to this, so if someone knows tell me.

When doing gay sex scenes the bottom doesn't have a penis.
Is there a fix to this?
None, the "penis" part is always attached to the top part due to the game design. Unless you want to mod the engine itself there's no fix for that.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes