AlexanderCraze

Apr 8, 2023
Hey there fellow losers of society.

I need help with a problem i have. Half of the character cards i install come with shading problems. Such as the picture i attached to this reply.

I am really struggling to find a fix anywhere and im wondering if any of you know a solution.

Much love. 1691503928200.png

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Hey there fellow losers of society.

I need help with a problem i have. Half of the character cards i install come with shading problems. Such as the picture i attached to this reply.

I am really struggling to find a fix anywhere and im wondering if any of you know a solution.

Much love. View attachment 2836416
I believe that you have to download/update the hipixel_skin.ppx

PurpleDyed

Aug 9, 2023
Anyone have any decent facial hair CC, theres a beard and mustache but literally they're the ugliest thing's I've ever laid my eyes on.

I've seen some people use stubble on their charaters but the thing is, there is barely any sources and I've looked on the spreadsheet, patreon and other such

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Are there any better dick mods floating around? I'm using the CIV one and it's pretty low-res.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
AlexanderCraze The same link you should have gotten the game from. If you got it from direct download links in OP - your game is outdated. And I mean years, not something small like "a couple months old".

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
NVM, found the solution on the installation guide

is there a setting I'm not aware of?
the FPS is crazy choppy. Even just moving the camera around the models it gets bad. I even got an alert the game was running my CPU to hot.

When i played with the boobs, the nipples wouldn't stop bouncing around. looked like elephant trunks.

Is there a way to resolve this fps issue?

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
is there a setting I'm not aware of?
the FPS is crazy choppy. Even just moving the camera around the models it gets bad. I even got an alert the game was running my CPU to hot.

When i played with the boobs, the nipples wouldn't stop bouncing around. looked like elephant trunks.

Is there a way to resolve this fps issue?
By default the game's framerate is uncapped, and while I still get some stutter I feel like I reduced it by capping my GPU's maximum frame limit to 60 in my settings, try that if you can.

Mine was going at 400+ fps, which meant the GPU was working far harder than it needed to, might be the same for you.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Does the untan fix not work for 2k cards?

(Yes I'm asking for help right after helping somebody else.)
If you have the hipixel v7.1 the readme or the defaul cards bundled in the rar should help I personally dont use 2k textures

Yeetgod_skeetdevil

Jun 6, 2020
I give up trying to scramble around 184 pages to find a solution, can someone explain how to make one of the pre existing characters in game a futa?

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
I followed the OP guide (downloaded the game and latest AAU, installed the mods + harder linker, set texture to png, activated win10fix due to lags), and I get a crash whenever a sex scene is about to start...
Searched the thread, lots of people had the same problem, but couldn't find one answer :/

CJ27

May 9, 2021
Anyone have a link to a proper harderlinker guide? It's not very clear in the pictures provided what to do... if someone could answer a few of my questions so I don't break anything it would be appreciated:
1. What do I use with the harderlinker.bat?
2. Do I do anything with the generate.sh files?
3. Are the sitagi files in the right spot?

Here is a screenshot of my folder if that would help.

1693102255846.png

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Anyone have a link to a proper harderlinker guide? It's not very clear in the pictures provided what to do... if someone could answer a few of my questions so I don't break anything it would be appreciated:
1. What do I use with the harderlinker.bat?
2. Do I do anything with the generate.sh files?
3. Are the sitagi files in the right spot?

Here is a screenshot of my folder if that would help.

View attachment 2881953
I created a new empty folder named textures(renamed the original one to some trivial name), with the hardlinker bat and zip, then used the bat and finally copied eyes and hilight folders.
It runs so I think that part is ok.

Although I do get an error/crash EVERY SINGLE TIME i enter a sex scene, and no one seems to know the solution. Lots of people have faced it, but couldn't find even one fix!

P.S: Please change OP's guides (the installation works better than the modern one). Almost everyone who has followed the one inside spoiler has faced this error.
Any kind of help really appreciated. At least which guide should we follow to be safe from all these crashes?!
I'm trying everything right now. Will report if something worked :))

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes