Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
1. Download the .png, put it into a specific folder - "data/save/male" for boys, "data/save/female" for girls. Your card is now detected by the game.
2. As is common with downloaded custom cards, the first time you load it into the editor/game you are likely to see something like : hit Yes. Those are additional custom assets the card needs to show up properly.

You add them via . Load the character via Open File, then go to the Modules tab, select the module you want, click on the arrows to add/remove them, save the character. Done. The "difficult" part is finding that window because on Editor start it is underneath the character preview window. :HideThePain:
Thank you so much, somehow I completely missed the big fucking 'open file' and 'save' buttons.

Still not sure how I'm supposed to use scene cards though.

Last edited:

Dolmekan

Jul 17, 2022
Hi.
I have downloaded a strange Card with the extension *.Preset (COM3D2_004583.preset). How can I use it?

Ty

Jul 10, 2019
I go into cumming h scenes and all the position buttons are stacked on top of each other. I know that disabling the h-scene repositioner mod fixes this but I am wondering if that's a mod issue that's known? and if there is a fix.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks to the help from here I've got everything figured out now, but does anyone knw if there's a way to force the game to use the same models from dialogue for the models that run around the map? The difference between some characters (especially modded ones it seems) can be really jarring.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Thanks to the help from here I've got everything figured out now, but does anyone knw if there's a way to force the game to use the same models from dialogue for the models that run around the map? The difference between some characters (especially modded ones it seems) can be really jarring.
Nope

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
does anyone knw if there's a way to force the game to use the same models from dialogue for the models that run around the map?
As you yourself mentioned, this is prevalent in "modded" characters. In other words, the ability to match the low-polygon models (the ones running around) and high-poly ones (those appearing during interactions) would depend on the modder. It is technically possible, but is neither feasible, nor worth the effort.

To clarify the "nope" above - nobody is going to bother.

Jul 10, 2019
I'm still reading through the installation guide so it not really a priority for me, plus the game works normally without the mod so no big deal. I'm just wondering in case i want to use it later.

This is the mod i talking about.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
yeah and i only just recently got introduced to this game. As a newbie Im pleasantly suprised this even exists.
Same story, decided to give this a go finally after watching it for years exactly because I heard of Illusion's shutdown. All this game needs is some visual modernizing and it's there.

The cum super-soaker thing got me floppy. It's like watching someone having glue flicked at them.

Jul 10, 2019
Same story, decided to give this a go finally after watching it for years exactly because I heard of Illusion's shutdown. All this game needs is some visual modernizing and it's there.

The cum super-soaker thing got me floppy. It's like watching someone having glue flicked at them.
yeah then sits on the models like silly string.

Its what you got from third rate programmers on a shoestring budget, in 2012-13?
Im not dissing them, just saying that they were prob the only ones willing to work in this industry, and cut a lot of corners.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes