Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
guys how do i uncensor? i have all the mods and still no uncensor
Clothing Pack:
Uncensor:

CIV is the current standard if you want to play with newest clothes/overrides

Nov 16, 2021
I am wondering if anyone knows of efforts similar to this where people are keeping the other studio Illusion games alive since it was announced that the studio will be shutting down and ending the sale of all of their games by August 31,2023.

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
Heya, I downloaded this card from one of the mega packs and apparently it's futanari and mega bugged. Does anyone know how to fix the body mesh going crazy? FunakiYumi1.1.png

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I think the archive overrides on that one might be bad. I loaded overrides from a different futa card and that made it look correct. I don't really use futa mods and don't know what each of the overrides is for so I don't know what's actually wrong though.

Reactions: sgtsnicker

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
I think the archive overrides on that one might be bad. I loaded overrides from a different futa card and that made it look correct. I don't really use futa mods and don't know what each of the overrides is for so I don't know what's actually wrong though.
Could you send one with functioning overrides? I think all of them are bad, just came across another one.. Also for someone that's not going for futa i'm really finding a lot. I think the card makers make them the most romantically aggressive or something.

Actually nvm, I'll just download a random one from the DB. No reason for me to be lazy.

Last edited:

smallestjim

Nov 13, 2021
What exactly does the "LOVE OF YOUR LIFE" module do? Does it lock an NPC to max love or is it some yandere stuff?

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
What exactly does the "LOVE OF YOUR LIFE" module do? Does it lock an NPC to max love or is it some yandere stuff?
It's makes so once that character gets a lover they will not interact with anyone else. The module will cancel any interaction they to start with anyone that's no their lover and anytime someone talks to them the interaction will have a 0% chance of succeeding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: smallestjim

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
rarry022 From memory: that is a checkbox on one of the Additional tabs of in-game settings. But it works in a specific way: it only applies to interactions that do not have a 0% chance of success without it.

For example, if you try to have a normal talk with a monogamous NPC who already has a lover, the setting is going to kick in; if you try to get together with them, however, since the chance is at 0% (have a lover + are faithful) the setting is going to do nothing.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
rarry022 From memory: that is a checkbox on one of the Additional tabs of in-game settings. But it works in a specific way: it only applies to interactions that do not have a 0% chance of success without it.

For example, if you try to have a normal talk with a monogamous NPC who already has a lover, the setting is going to kick in; if you try to get together with them, however, since the chance is at 0% (have a lover + are faithful) the setting is going to do nothing.
The repack does have the cheats to it, so even if it's 0% you can still force it by holding right click when selecting the option.

• Wow
Reactions: Tsugumi

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
The repack does have the cheats to it, so even if it's 0% you can still force it by holding right click when selecting the option.
Modules kinda throws a wrench into that, they supersede the 999% interaction and geass cheat and will cause you the your interaction to fail no matter what.

Examples: Love of Your Life, Loyal (with a lover) & Get on My Level.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Modules kinda throws a wrench into that, they supersede the 999% interaction and geass cheat and will cause you the your interaction to fail no matter what.

Examples: Love of Your Life, Loyal (with a lover) & Get on My Level.
I've haven't had that issue even homosexual will always accept wrong gender sex.

humenzE

Aug 10, 2017
HI, I've been having a couple of minor bugs going on since I started playing this game a couple months ago but one in particular has been really annoying if anyone would be willing to help me out. I haven't figured out what exactly triggers this, but sometimes when I look at the roster during the day or use an interaction with an npc that targets other npcs on the roster all of the characters on the roster will be greyed out and un-clickable. Additionally, sometimes some of the npc's will disappear and I also can't get out of the menu without ctrl+alt+del and using task manager to close the program. I'm not sure what exactly has been causing this, but its worth noting that skipping through the day until I'm back home causes the problem to stop the next day.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Just use online converter to change your files, it's easier and faster than waiting for mp3 compatibility.
Incidentally I'm installing the game as we speak and came by to check if anybody uploaded soundtrack mods under the assumption it was similar to AA1's setup. Good to know I can do it myself.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes