FapFap59

Jul 16, 2023
Hello, Sorry im really beginner for install game and understand..
Someone can help me for

1. Enable Win10Fix in scripts.
  2. Go to settings for Win10fix and change d3d9 variant to dgvoodoo2.
I got somes lags in game and i dont know how do that :/

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
FapFap59 : open the launcher, go to Scripts tab, in there select "win10fix" and on the right side click "Enable". Once you enable it, the Settings button will no longer be greyed out, and you can click that to access the setting you need. Afterwards close the launcher and re-open it. You are good to go.

Reactions: IX741 and FapFap59

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
There are two parts to this that I'll address separately.

Hmm, then I must have done something wrong. I activate the futanari module when creating the female character. And I thought that the strap-on should be. What needs to be done to make it work properly then?
The Futanari module does not affect anything on a character's modeling. Its functions are entirely internal. It enables certain mechanical gameplay features, such as interfacing with the Pregnancy module (note: this does not enable vanilla pregnancy on its own!) or enabling the futanari actor to take initiative during H. You won't get any visual effects from using it.

Is there a mod that replaces a girl's strapon ... with a real penis?
You've got two options here: The "Override" addition and the "Fleshy dildo" replacement.

The override is what the folks above this post are talking about. It is a direct addition to an individual character's model and has to be designated in the Archive Overrides settings in the AAU Maker interface. It is a static model; it is stiff, not malleable, and will often not align well with the other actor during H, but it does offer a better visual. It is entirely separate from the dildo, and so you'll need to turn the dildo off during H to fully see it (default key for this is '6').
The override is organized into six options that will depend on the height of the character and whether or not you want it to have testicles.

The fleshy dildo is what it sounds like: A mod that replaces the default dildo with one that looks reminiscent of a penis. This doesn't offer the anatomical visuals that the override does, but because it is technically just a modification to the dildo (i.e. something that is already designed to work with H poses), it will align much better during H (with a few exceptions, notably with custom poses offered by MCP/JMCP). By virtue of replacing the dildo, this is also not unique to any single character and instead will be shared by any actor that would otherwise be expected to "wear" it during H; you do not set this during character creation. As an added bonus, it is also affected by the "length" and "girth" sliders in AAU's "Body Slider" tab in the Maker, though for some reason you sometimes need to reset the dildo by deactivating and then reactivating it to see the change.
Note: This was originally made by Futaboy from Hongfire many, many years ago. As a result, it is only compatible with whatever clothing items were available at the time (i.e. newer clothes, such as the those from the CCC, will still display the old dildo during H if the character is still clothed). If your actor uses a newer outfit but you still want the fleshy dildo, currently your only option to properly display it during H is to fully strip them of their bodywear (leg and footwear is, as far as I've seen, unaffected).

I've attached screenshots of what both of them look like during H. For the record, they aren't incompatible with each other. Having a character using both won't break your game, per se, but it will look rather odd if the dildo isn't turned off.

For the override, unless you're interested in learning how Archive Overrides work, I agree with the posters above me that finding an existing futanari character and simply modifying it is the simplest way to access it. There's a character named that circulates for this very reason.

For the fleshy dildo, I have an old copy of it from Hongfire available for download on my . Extract the archive and place the "!fleshydildo" folder in AA2Mini\data\sets\.

Edit: Fixed a typo.

Last edited:

IX741

Feb 3, 2019
Hello, I don't know why my AA2 crash. I click the button 'sex'. Then, it should change to next screen and amazing screen, but it's crash.

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I don't know why my AA2 crash. I click the button 'sex'. Then, it should change to next screen and amazing screen, but it's crash.
Are you new to the game? or already did something that could mess up the game?

If you're new, first, make sure if the crash persists. The game could crash just once and then didn't do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: IX741

IX741

Feb 3, 2019
Are you new to the game? or already did something that could mess up the game?

If you're new, first, make sure if the crash persists. The game could crash just once and then didn't do it again.
How I check the crash persists that AA2Unlimited's console is not show anything before they're close by themselves?

I just download and try to install everything like guide. First, everything look good. No crash but low FPS. So, I choose enable 'Win10Fix'. Next, I can play live mode without any error. When I try 'that' mode, it'll crash without notification.

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
How I check the crash persists that AA2Unlimited's console is not show anything before they're close by themselves?

I just download and try to install everything like guide. First, everything look good. No crash but low FPS. So, I choose enable 'Win10Fix'. Next, I can play live mode without any error. When I try 'that' mode, it'll crash without notification.
Okay, in short the game is running but when you try segs it crashed, did I get that right? if that's the case, try doing it again and see if it crashed again.

For win10fix, I hope you're not forgetting the "setting" and selecting other API (voodoo thing), that said it's faster to just screenshot all tabs from the launcher and see if I could spot something.

Also, just a little side note, the .pp2 version of aa2 here is deprecated. This however might not be relevant, but nonetheless something you ought to know.

IX741

Feb 3, 2019
Okay, in short the game is running but when you try segs it crashed, did I get that right? if that's the case, try doing it again and see if it crashed again.

For win10fix, I hope you're not forgetting the "setting" and selecting other API (voodoo thing), that said it's faster to just screenshot all tabs from the launcher and see if I could spot something.

Also, just a little side note, the .pp2 version of aa2 here is deprecated. This however might not be relevant, but nonetheless something you ought to know.
It still crashed.

Other, I was selected 'dgVoodoo 2'. Should I try reinstalling the game?
And that guide still work, isn't it?
=> <=

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
Decided to update to the latest CCC and apart from being disappointed with all the normal-only outfits hogging space, I ran into a surprising problem: many of the old high heel outfits are gone - including a maid outfit, which I would assume was pretty mainstream, but more specifically, a blazer/tight skirt combo that I really rather liked.
So, uh, what's the deal? Because I'm staring at a text file saying "this is a guide on how to reform removed outfits" and it ain't making a lick of sense to me. I have no idea how to tell what's what or where to even begin finding out. Any decent guides someone can point me to?

Owinator

Feb 18, 2022
When im in a save that i've played for a couple of in-game days, at one point my playable character switches mid-game, and when I try to go back and play as them, it will just randomly select someone else. Does anyone know how to fix this???

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
It still crashed.

Other, I was selected 'dgVoodoo 2'. Should I try reinstalling the game?
And that guide still work, isn't it?
=> <=
Don't reference to that, the guide was updated to accommodate the newer .ppx version of the game. If you downloaded anything from the provided mediafire storage, it will cause problem, .pp2 and .ppx asset within your /data are not interchangeable, so get rid of that.

And from the launcher side, there're some checklists that could cause problem, provide screenshot with what you've check from every tab.

If you feel like solving it yourself then yes, you could narrow your problem by reinstalling.

Last edited:

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
I'm not sure what's going on with that archive, but that's not the version you should be downloading anyway. Follow and get the one linked there instead.
i'll look into it thanks

IX741

Feb 3, 2019
Don't reference to that, the guide was updated to accommodate the newer .ppx version of the game. If you downloaded anything from the provided mediafire storage, it will cause problem, .pp2 and .ppx asset within your /data are not interchangeable, so get rid of that.

And from the launcher side, there're some checklists that could cause problem, provide screenshot with what you've check from every tab.

If you feel like solving it yourself then yes, you could narrow your problem by reinstalling.
Ah! I got it. I was download .pp2 (AA2mini12v) but others are .ppx. Limme try again.

IX741

Feb 3, 2019
Excuse me, I have a new question. How can I install new Personalities?

About last problem, my game was crashed, I did it. (installed .ppx version and do them all again)

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Excuse me, I have a new question. How can I install new Personalities?

About last problem, my game was crashed, I did it. (installed .ppx version and do them all again)
Just drag and drop in the data folder the .ppx files

charlieh65

Nov 22, 2019
I can't seem to get modded clothes on my chars. I did everything step by step and downloaded harderlinker, put it in the proper folder, and ran the .bat which created many folders with textures in them.

But when I load the char ingame, it just shows the regular skirt outfit, sometimes with their legs flickering black. Also some chars have a weird mustache.

Can you help me out?

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
I can't seem to get modded clothes on my chars. I did everything step by step and downloaded harderlinker, put it in the proper folder, and ran the .bat which created many folders with textures in them.

But when I load the char ingame, it just shows the regular skirt outfit, sometimes with their legs flickering black. Also some chars have a weird mustache.

Can you help me out?
First, if you downloaded the game here (see .pp2 assets in your /data) get rid of the game. The is updated for the newer version.

Second, clothes in this game was in fact an "entire body model" that's why the also mention uncensored mod. Knowing this would avoid misunderstanding. Hardlinker is for texture, if your clothes didn't work, don't go there just yet.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Hate to be that guy but I'm going insane trying to figure out how to use the cards system, what exactly am I supposed to be doing with these things?

And how do I actually add these modules to characters? I've got the editor open but I'm not making any progress. I've looked around but the documentation for how to actually doing anything for this game seems severely lacking, maybe I'm spoiled by other communities.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Hate to be that guy but I'm going insane trying to figure out how to use the cards system, what exactly am I supposed to be doing with these things?
1. Download the .png, put it into a specific folder - "data/save/male" for boys, "data/save/female" for girls. Your card is now detected by the game.
2. As is common with downloaded custom cards, the first time you load it into the editor/game you are likely to see something like : hit Yes. Those are additional custom assets the card needs to show up properly.

And how do I actually add these modules to characters?
You add them via . Load the character via Open File, then go to the Modules tab, select the module you want, click on the arrows to add/remove them, save the character. Done. The "difficult" part is finding that window because on Editor start it is underneath the character preview window. :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes