Jan 26, 2020
Did you have both win10fix and wined3d enabled, by any chance? :unsure: That would cause a crash. Then again, the error message for that is rather clear on what happened, so I doubt that was the case.

This is just me being curious.
During the crash I did not have both wined3d enabled - just win10fix. So I have no idea what was going on to make it crash, but thankfully things have been very stable since disabling win10fix and enabling wined3d and vertex processing.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
During the crash I did not have both wined3d enabled - just win10fix. So I have no idea what was going on to make it crash, but thankfully things have been very stable since disabling win10fix and enabling wined3d and vertex processing.
Win10fix isn't just a single option. Win10fix has 3 modes selectable in the settings. DGVoodoo2 should be default, DXVK is what I use and the third option is d3d9 (native) which used to be default many many years ago. D3d9 will 100% crash every single time on Nvidia graphics, the other should work and not crash. You may have a very outdated install.
I'm aware of what a module is. What I can't figure out is how to repackage the globals with the triggers. I suppose I could just leave the module unpacked.
If the triggers use globals, they are included.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
If the triggers use globals, they are included.
Is the editor just parsing the globals used in the trigger code when the module is added to the card? I thought globals had to be defined first using the Globals button in the Triggers tab? And does that mean the Globals list in the Export As Module menu is unused? That list is always empty for me even when I'm exporting triggers that use globals.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I don't know what the deal with the UI is or even how to code triggers, what I do know is that it's ugly as shit, barely works and when you export your triggers as a module the global variables used by those triggers are still going to be there when you add your newly exported module to a fresh card.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I don't know what the deal with the UI is or even how to code triggers, what I do know is that it's ugly as shit, barely works and when you export your triggers as a module the global variables used by those triggers are still going to be there when you add your newly exported module to a fresh card.
Weird, but I guess the UI is still a work in progress or something. Would be nice if this stuff was actually documented in the official wiki. Thanks for the info.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Weird, but I guess the UI is still a work in progress or something. Would be nice if this stuff was actually documented in the official wiki. Thanks for the info.
I think it's more of a case that the people who code the triggers have it working to a point where the pain of improving and/or fixing the UI outweighs any benefit of making it better. It's win32 after all.
As for improving the wiki, ultimately it's always comes down to the same issue. Improvements could be made to many things, specially documentation, but there aren't people who are willing to do the work.

Red246

Jan 4, 2022
It's not censored if you follow the
I tried for like 2 days and it doesnt work. And the tag is misleading if the game you download is censored, and the guide in instalation tab is not providing any info for uncensor.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Red246

1. What "tag" are you talking about? Point it out on a screenshot, please.
2. Which part of is "not providing any info"?

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
Hello excuse me for being ignorant I am not really a pc expert but I do love downloading mods especially bethesda games.
Anyways I seem to have a problem when I downloaded this AA2Mini at uploadhaven, when I tried to extract the .zip file I keep on getting this error message:

! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in C:\Users\Nikkie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa1968.2887\AA2Mini\data\21_hexaoc_v45.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\35_hipixel_skin.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\49_translated_personality_names_v2.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\35_untan_lowpoly_v2.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\49_translation_aa2g_v10.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_arrows_clothing_ui.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_append_1_blazer_fix.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_male_h_voice_dummy.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_data.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_sound.pp2. The file is corrupt

And so on...the list is so ridiculously long its like all the game files was corrupted, did I do something wrong? or do I need to install something to fix this corrupted error?

btw I can launch the game from the .zip file but its stuck on white screen can't be played.

Thanks in advance

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hello excuse me for being ignorant I am not really a pc expert but I do love downloading mods especially bethesda games.
Anyways I seem to have a problem when I downloaded this AA2Mini at uploadhaven, when I tried to extract the .zip file I keep on getting this error message:

! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in C:\Users\Nikkie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa1968.2887\AA2Mini\data\21_hexaoc_v45.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\35_hipixel_skin.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\49_translated_personality_names_v2.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\35_untan_lowpoly_v2.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\49_translation_aa2g_v10.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_arrows_clothing_ui.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_append_1_blazer_fix.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_male_h_voice_dummy.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_data.pp2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Nikkie\Desktop\AA2Mini-V12.7z: Checksum error in AA2Mini\data\50_sound.pp2. The file is corrupt

And so on...the list is so ridiculously long its like all the game files was corrupted, did I do something wrong? or do I need to install something to fix this corrupted error?

btw I can launch the game from the .zip file but its stuck on white screen can't be played.

Thanks in advance
I'm not sure what's going on with that archive, but that's not the version you should be downloading anyway. Follow and get the one linked there instead.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
mimiko857 The reason you see a white screen is because the executable cannot find...well...ANY game files. And that looks like a corrupt archive, in which case the solution is "download again". If this persists, though, I would be looking askance at the software (or the version of it) you use to extract it. And recommend grabbing/updating 7-Zip, anyway.:LOL:

Still! What Grim said. A thousand times "what Grim said". Or, if you have doubts about random posts for some reason, the link Grim provided is the same as the one .

P.S. I think something about the OP needs to be changed since Mini is most certainly obsolete from both development AND modding standpoint. :unsure: A cleanup of some sort. I bet there would be far fewer problems if new players knew Mini is "out" and MiniPPX is "in". Or never knew Mini existed, even. After all, even the Installation spoiler refers to the Mini source page, which starts off with "OBSOLETE" and a link to the up-to-date version.

Last edited:

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Amusingly the situation in the OP is even worse than that. It claims to have version "12.7" of mini which really just means v12 and the poster you're replying to confirms that to be accurate. The latest version of mini is v14 - that's what you'd be getting if you tried download from the original source. Either way you're looking at something that's several years out of date and unsupported, but one was released over a year before the other and there is a substantial difference in just how badly outdated they are.

• Wow
Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
kirakishou88 Define "real penis" in that context. The whole point of Futanari module is to add a penis, not a strap-on (which is part of vanilla game).

Last edited:

kirakishou88

Oct 22, 2020
kirakishou88 Define "real penis" in that context. The whole point of Futanari module is to add a penis, not a strap-on (which is part of vanilla game).
Hmm, then I must have done something wrong. I activate the futanari module when creating the female character. And I thought that the strap-on should be. What needs to be done to make it work properly then?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Kirakishou Ooh, on a character YOU created. That complicates things a little.

In that case, my post was misleading in the sense that the penis on futas is basically an additional texture placed there by whoever created the character; the futa module does not "have" the texture itself, it cannot "add" one. You would need to have the files necessary (textures, meshes, etc.) to add a penis to an originally-female character via AA2Edit. A simpler solution would be to grab the already-futafied characters from BepisDB. Because otherwise you are essentially creating a character with custom appearance. You would need to learn modding to some small extent.

I am utterly useless with this, though, since I tried fiddling with overrides and such at some point, and never got the hang of it. So I stuck with pre-made futas from Bepis instead, sometimes altering minor stuff like personality traits, avoiding changing appearance like hair/eye style or body proportions.

Fingers crossed for someone with modding experience to drop by.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes