_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
As a test you could try starting a new game with the modified card and see if it works fine. If it doesn't then that card might have some other issue(s) with it. Also, I assume this card was downloaded and not one you made yourself? If so, do you have a link for it
Yes, the card is downloaded, here's the link:

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
_nyxx_ that character is from the database or you made it? also check the card in cuestion doesn't have any triggers in it

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yes, the card is downloaded, here's the link:
Not sure if you noticed but that card has 2 Sunday Fashion modules attached to it for some reason. Did you remove both of them?

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
Not sure if you noticed but that card has 2 Sunday Fashion modules attached to it for some reason. Did you remove both of them?
Oh wow, I didn't notice this.. I deleted both and now it works. Thank you all for the help and sorry for the ignorance o_O

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a way to get girls to show their panties more often? or make the wind blow and lift the skirts more often? any mods that do this?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there a way to get girls to show their panties more often? or make the wind blow and lift the skirts more often? any mods that do this?
I'm pretty sure there's a module that does that very thing.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
doidera Is your AAU outdated, perhaps? Just to be sure: do you know how to use AA2Edit to create characters?

Reactions: doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
doidera Is your AAU outdated, perhaps? Just to be sure: do you know how to use AA2Edit to create characters?
I'm going to look for this trigger, I hadn't seen this screen.
Now, what about girls lifting their skirts more often? Is there any option? I think this could be a default option, like "show me that", but as a "good" action

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not that I am aware of. It could probably be done with a mod but not sure if one exists.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Flasher increases the chance an NPC will flash you but there's no mods that add interaction options to the UI.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Flasher increases the chance an NPC will flash you but there's no mods that add interaction options to the UI.
Sorry did not understand. Is there any personality or trait or whatever that makes girls more likely to show their panties? "Flasher"? Where can I see or find this?

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I think perverted trait affects how likely it is, but pretty much any character with normal or below virtue can show panties to someone who they like/are in relationship with. Specially when your character mood is sad (there's a show panties cheer up action). High virtue can do it too, but the higher your character virtue the more nerfed some of these lewd actions are. Don't think I've ever seen highest do it.
Flasher module makes the character flash their tits sometimes. Don't believe it affects the panty flashing action.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry did not understand. Is there any personality or trait or whatever that makes girls more likely to show their panties? "Flasher"? Where can I see or find this?
Flasher is also a module in AAUnlimited, the mod that gives AA2Edit that grey window, the thing the others were showing you. Flasher makes the girl it is applied to show you on her own more often, Lucky Sukebe makes wind gusts more likely. Be careful, though, Lucky Sukebe can make talking to them normally outside almost impossible without getting interrupted by wind, which does end the interaction after you answer if you saw or not.

Uncle Krunky

Oct 5, 2020
So I haven't played this in at least six years. Have there been any noteworthy mods or anything that'd make it worth reinstalling?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I haven't played this in at least six years. Have there been any noteworthy mods or anything that'd make it worth reinstalling?
Oh yeah, there is a module system you can apply to characters in AA2Edit that can really change up the gameplay.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Styles just ain't working with me, pregnancy in particular. I've loaded the .cloth files into the pregnant1 Style's 4 outfits. But when I switch to default style and then back to pregnant1, she doesn't stay pregnant. Neither does any other style for that matter for any other .cloth and outfit. Any help would be great.

Last edited:

veck17

Sep 26, 2020
when I display any character in 3d the game runs like 2 frames a second anyone know better settings for this game

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes