VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
This is the Issue I'm having, it's only limited to certain characters that I've downloaded
It's usually the more popular chars that have this problem, so I'm assuming it's an override or something that they're using, that I'm missing in the files. Since those chars wouldn't be popular if everyone had this problem
Could you share the card and where you got it from so I can see if I have the same issue?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
That Kokoro works fine on my end, did it ever prompt you to unpack the overrides when you first used her card?

You can try the overrides my game unpacked for her card and see if it fixes it for you.

dartallis

May 4, 2021
ChronoDono you need to get the clothing mods. That leg issue is solved with the new ccc. Go here and read through it. The clothing pack is linked in there.

Reactions: ChronoDono

CCC Encore

Oct 10, 2021
excuse me, does anyone else have the problem with the front part of the hair missing during the world map part? and what might trigger it? Somehow this only apply to cards i've made myself and I don't really know where to start fixing it.

ChronoDono

Mar 13, 2023
That Kokoro works fine on my end, did it ever prompt you to unpack the overrides when you first used her card?

You can try the overrides my game unpacked for her card and see if it fixes it for you.
Mega
I'm not sure if it did, either way I tried adding them (extracted to textures/overrides) but I didn't see a fix, might there be a toggle I've missed in the launcher or something?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm not sure if it did, either way I tried adding them (extracted to textures/overrides) but I didn't see a fix, might there be a toggle I've missed in the launcher or something?
The override files should go to data/override only the textures files need to be put in the data/textures folder.

Reactions: ChronoDono

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, is there a way to get the armpit hair uncensor to not discolor the skin being uncensored (NOT counting using a different uncensor that doesn't have the armpit hair)? It kind of looks like every girl has a piece of clear tape over her crotch when nude and every guy has a multicolor dick almost like a form fitting mosaic texture.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
hey guys, I need some help

so basically, game works perfectly, but my character has glitched or something, and everytime I attend class or anything like that, I receive a popup saying "changed back to sunday fashion outfit", it's pretty annoying and I can't use the regular (default) uniform, so if anyone has a solution please help me.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
hey guys, I need some help

so basically, game works perfectly, but my character has glitched or something, and everytime I attend class or anything like that, I receive a popup saying "changed back to sunday fashion outfit", it's pretty annoying and I can't use the regular (default) uniform, so if anyone has a solution please help me.
There is a module that characters can have called Sunday Fashion which causes them to switch to a different outfit on Sundays. Not sure why that would be in effect during school days, but I've never tried playing a character with that module so I'm not sure what effect it has on PCs. You could try removing the module from the card and see what happens. I think you'd have to start a new game or remove that character from the class and re-add them for the changes to take effect.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
There is a module that characters can have called Sunday Fashion which causes them to switch to a different outfit on Sundays. Not sure why that would be in effect during school days, but I've never tried playing a character with that module so I'm not sure what effect it has on PCs. You could try removing the module from the card and see what happens. I think you'd have to start a new game or remove that character from the class and re-add them for the changes to take effect.
I tried removing the module, but it crashed my game. So I restored it, I could try re-adding the character, but the thing is the character is my PC, and I'm not sure if I will lose all of my progress.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I tried removing the module, but it crashed my game. So I restored it, I could try re-adding the character, but the thing is the character is my PC, and I'm not sure if I will lose all of my progress.
You will lose progress because it's like adding a new character to the game, so the character would lose all relationships and stats gained. Maybe somebody else knows of another way of fixing things without having to start over.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
You will lose progress because it's like adding a new character to the game, so the character would lose all relationships and stats gained. Maybe somebody else knows of another way of fixing things without having to start over.
Alright, I'll see if I can find any other solution. I'll use this if I can't solve it, thanks for the help.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
_nyxx_ How did you remove the module?

The way I would go about this:

1. load the problematic card in AA2Edit, remove the Sunday Fashion module, save it (as a new file, just in case) and exit.
2. Fire up AA2QtEdit, open the save file (data/save/class), find the problematic student on the left side, select him/her.
3. To the right, uncheck everything except "AAUnlimited data", click Import, and find the new card you created earlier. Save All Changes, exit QtEdit.
4. Try the game again.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
_nyxx_ How did you remove the module?

The way I would go about this:

1. load the problematic card in AA2Edit, remove the Sunday Fashion module, save it (as a new file, just in case) and exit.
2. Fire up AA2QtEdit, open the save file (data/save/class), find the problematic student on the left side, select him/her.
3. To the right, uncheck everything except "AAUnlimited data", click Import, and find the new card you created earlier. Save All Changes, exit QtEdit.
4. Try the game again.
I've just tried this, now I get the message just once per period, but I still can't change my outfit.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I've just tried this, now I get the message just once per period, but I still can't change my outfit.
As a test you could try starting a new game with the modified card and see if it works fine. If it doesn't then that card might have some other issue(s) with it. Also, I assume this card was downloaded and not one you made yourself? If so, do you have a link for it

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes